Image Map
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Introducing myself

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
OverSeer

Geneva, Alabama

Introducing myself

I'm the pastor of Devco Baptist Church in Geneva, Alabama. I believe that God's call for His church is to be the pillar and support of the truth - especially in this age of deception and apostasy. I am grateful to the Lord for His leadership in SermonIndex. We link selected sermons from this site onto our site www.devcobaptist.org and we give out free copies of these sermons. Thanks for this valuable resource and uncompromising loyalty to the Lord.

2006/7/15 19:21Profile
PaulWest

Dallas, Texas

Re: Introducing myself

It's wonderful to meet you, pastor! You've got some great articles and sermon links on your church's website. I also like the CSE link! I really admire Dr. Hovind.

God bless you, brother. And welcome - this place is a blessing from the Lord!

Paul

2006/7/15 20:27Profile
OverSeer

Geneva, Alabama

Brother Paul:
Thanks for the welcome. Anything on our church website is free to give. Several years ago the Lord gave me a comparison between two men - one a false preacher and the other a true preacher. That comparison is found in the introduction to a booklet I wrote called [i]The Truth About False Prophets[/i]. Check it out on our site under the Booklet section and use it if you can.

May God bless you and your ministry
Grace and peace
Olan (OverSeer)

2006/7/17 9:22Profile
MSeaman

Michigan

Welcome to Sermon Index! May you be Blessed by the resources you find here. I know I am. :-)

2006/7/17 12:54Profile
OverSeer

Geneva, Alabama

Re:

Melissa,

Thanks for the welcome! SI has already been a great resource for me and will be very valuable in the fight for the faith and the call of God to be the pillar and support of the truth.

Grace and peace
Olan (OverSeer)

2006/7/17 13:02Profile

How far is Devco from Gadsden? I would like to hear you preach if I'm in the area.

J-bird

2006/7/17 17:44
OverSeer

Geneva, Alabama

Re:

J-bird:

Devco is in Geneva and is probably about a five hour drive from Gadsden being nearly 300 miles away. Geneva is about a 45 minute drive southwest from Dothan.

2006/7/17 18:17Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy