SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : the Wrath of God

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Logic

the Wrath of God

I was in fellowship the other day and were talking about the Wrath of God and what it is.

[b]Exodus 33:20[/b] [color=990000]And He said, You are not able to see My face; for no man can see Me and live.[/color]
Why can't anyone look on HIS face?
Because of HIS Holyness, we will be destroyed if we do.
That is what HIS wrath is.

We then looked at the bowls in Revelations and what they are.

[b]Revelation 5:8, 8:3, 15:7[/b] [color=990000]And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and [b][u]golden bowls[/u] full of odors, which are the prayers of saints.[/b]
[b]8:3[/b] And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much [b]incense[/b], that he should offer it with [b]the prayers of all saints[/b] upon the golden altar which was before the throne.
[b]15:7[/b] And one of the four beasts gave unto the seven angels seven [b][u]golden bowls[/u] full of the wrath of God[/b], who liveth for ever and ever.[/color]

Our prayers are apart of HIS wrath also.

Our conclusion is that Gods wrath is not anger as we know it, but His Holyness and Rrighteousness in total contrast to the wickedness and unrighteousness on this Earth.

2006/7/7 15:41Profile
mamaluk

Re: the Wrath of God

Good point, never saw it this way, thx

2006/7/7 16:01Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re: the Wrath of God

many often talk about how great gods love is, its so great it can not be described whit our simple words...its so great that we can not fully understand it, i belive its the same whit his wrath, its so great that we can not understand it, god created everything and he told the stars were they should be and they did so... he separated the land and the water and the land and water obeyed.. the sun is were it is becuse god told the sun to be there...the moon and earth are were god told them to be and do what they do...and all of creation obeyed... then he told man what to do, he told us what to do... and we said NO!!!

god is love, but he is also holy, and his wrath shall come upon every human being that dident accept his lamb as a sacrifice for their sins,
its so awesome when you think about what jesus really did on that cross!!! he took my punichment..he took gods wrath upon himself...not only gods wrath for me...but for the entire world!!!! in one moment all of the sins comited by every single person who lived and lives and shall live...every single ones eternal punichment in hell, his wrath he took on the cross....
this is good news!!! :)

thank you jesus christ
my lord and savior.

gods peace to you
christian

2006/7/7 16:09Profile
mamaluk

Re:

hmmhmm,

thanks for this testimony,it's total music to my ears, reminds me when I was saved, a loooong time ago.

Praise Him so much.

mml

2006/7/7 17:23Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy