Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : The ABSOLUTES of GOD

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
BRudel

USA-West/mountain state

The ABSOLUTES of GOD

Greetings:

The ABSOLUTES of GOD:

*God's will for man is that he be perfect in Christ Jesus.
"Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Heavenly Father is Perfect." Matthew 5:48

*The knowledge of good and evil does not produce godly believers or healthy Christians.
"And the serpent said to the woman, 'Ye shall not surely die: for God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as God, knowing good and evil.' " Genesis 3:14,15

*The natural man does not receive the things of God.
"Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God." 1 Corinthians 2:12

*Every believer must know the voice of Jesus.
"My sheep hear my voice, and I know them., and they follow me..." John 10:27

*The Holy Ghost is a teacher sent from God to indwell every believer.
"Know ye not that you are the temple of God, and (that) the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?" 1 Corinthians 3:16

*Once we repent of our sins, we become his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus.
"For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God afore prepared that we should walk in them." Ephesians 2:8

*The Bible was written both historically and Spiritually.
"Thy Word is a Lamp unto my feet and a light unto my pathway." Psalm 119:115

Those are the Absolutes of God. They are excerpted from a book of that name, "The Absolutes of God" authored by Ronald Ricley and published in 2003.
He has a website that is under construction, but contact information is there. http://absolutesofgod.org/

I highly reccommend the book. It is not light bedtime reading. Many of you here seem to be the kind that would be able to feast on some of the materials in it. Other than the Bible itself, this is the only other reading I have done in quite a while. I love Ravenhill, Wilkerson, and many of the same ones you all seem to love, but I just don't read them. I do listen to some of their sermons and am mightily blessed. Truly, do I love the Revival Hymn.

So, that is my contribution to this wonderful forum. Thank you for letting me post here and read here, and listen here.

Best regards to all the bretheren, and sisterhood,
-Brudel

2006/7/7 3:31Profile
enid

Nottingham, England

Re: The ABSOLUTES of GOD

Whilst, as far as I know, the word absolute is not mentioned in the Bible, or is it?, the principle still exists. Hebrews 12v14...and holiness without which no one will see the Lord.
God want holiness in His people, it is not an option.

It looks like an excellent book. Look forward to getting it and reading it. God bless.

2006/7/7 3:57Profile
BRudel

USA-West/mountain state

Re:

Bro Enid:
I don't think "absolute", as a word is mentioned. But, the point is that these things are things that the Lord always has communicated to his people. They are like God's concept of the state of His people(or what it should be).
Regards,
-Brudel

2006/7/7 12:57Profile
MSeaman

Michigan

Re: The ABSOLUTES of GOD

Thanks for this suggested reading! I can't wait to pick it up!

2006/7/13 11:47Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy