SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events :  Rick Warren to Preach in Communist North Korea

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 )
PosterThread

a video on the 1907 revival in Pyongyang

[url=http://english.sarang.org/again_1907.asp]Revival In Pyongyang 1907[/url]

This will take you to the webpage where you may view a wonderful doc on an incredible revival.....

pray that God is agains so gracious.

bartle

2006/7/13 18:04
Warrior4Jah

The Netherlands

Re: a video on the 1907 revival in Pyongyang

Alot prayer opportunities!
- (North)Korea
- The NK dictator
- Rick warren
- The (15k+ or more) people
- That God will be revealed in that area!
- Many more..

I'd love to see Rick Warren change and go for the Lord walking on the narrow way!
Imagine the impact this would make on his ministry and the people that follow his examples!
And then there re many more things that could happen with the other prayer points.

Exciting topic!

2006/7/20 16:00Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Often amazing the things one finds in threads...

Quote:
Now I’m sure you will consider me a heretic if I say that God even used Scott Peck and Henry Nouwin to get through my mental callouses. These people, though, they may be off, have an amazing way of seeing right through our religious hypocrisy, and in some ways they think more Christ-like than many Christians.

Not in the least. What a great post Diane.

2006/7/21 0:04Profile
GaryE

Mifflinburg, Pennsylvania

Re:

Fox News has a current news clip under Hanity and Colmes interviewing Franklin Graham. Franklin, who had an interview with the Prime Minister of North Korea in 2000 is suggesting that the US should talk with North Korea much like president Nixon and Henry Kissinger did in the early 70's. Franklin’s father Billy went to the Soviet Republic before the Cold War ended and got a lot of ridicule by people like me and yet in a few years the Iron Curtain fell and I had to admire him for going.

Obviously, God could be working out things in North Korea just like he did in the Soviet Republic when the Cold War ended and the gospel ended up being freely preached in Russia and many of the countries that it controlled up to that time. In either case, God uses base things. Sometimes rocks and sometimes donkeys. Why is it that praise is perfected in the mouth of babes instead of the professor at the seminary?

God bless you all,
GaryE

2006/7/21 1:12Profile
IRONMAN

IN HEAVENLY PLACES WITH JESUS

Re:

bro Gary

Quote:
Obviously, God could be working out things in North Korea just like he did in the Soviet Republic when the Cold War ended and the gospel ended up being freely preached in Russia and many of the countries that it controlled up to that time. In either case, God uses base things. Sometimes rocks and sometimes donkeys. Why is it that praise is perfected in the mouth of babes instead of the professor at the seminary?

yea! the babe is not worried about details while the professor is and God is looking for willing people. i think God sending this man whom we have such disdain for proves God may use whom He wants for whatever He wants. Nothing happens without God's permission. it also brings to light that perhaps we have been preoccupied with our own righteousness to hear and obey God.

How many of us would go to this country if God asked?

2006/7/21 11:58Profile
IWantAnguish

Re:

I'd Go !!!

I speak korean... a little bit

=]]

2006/7/27 2:21Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy