SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : Friends the Hour of opportunity is here!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Psalm118

Belfast, Northern Ireland

Friends the Hour of opportunity is here!

I have seen that many of you are lamenting the lukewarm state of the western Church; And so you should.

As the word of God Promised

2nd Timothy 3
3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3:3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
3:4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

Listen to the Master teaching those in the Lukewarm Church.

Revelation
3:18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
3:19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
3:22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Do You see it…

The Master gives you the Opportunity afforded to Him by the Father. To be put into a lukewarm and religious generation and yet still overcome! No other Church letter has the words. Even as I also Overcame! (v21) Not only this but you are granted to sit with him in His throne! What a Saviour!

God in His kindness has created you for such a time as this to be the overcomer at the end of the age. You can overcome the devil. The Lord does not need a church full of zealots. He Just needs one man or woman whose heart is perfect toward Him.

2nd Chronicles 16:9
For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him.

He has saved the best wine till now. The Coming revival will be greater than any other in History. The latter glory of the Temple will be greater than the former. The Church has not yet seen its finest HOUR!!! His POWER must be declared before the end of the age…

Matthew 24:14
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Not mans Gospel! Christ Prophesies that it will be THIS GOSPEL. That is the Word with Power and demonstration in all NATIONS before the end comes.

The revival will be so great you will think you are dreaming.

Psalm 126
126:1 When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.
126:2 Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The LORD hath done great things for them.
126:3 The LORD hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.
126:4 Turn again our captivity, O LORD, as the streams in the south.
126:5 They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.
126:6 He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him.

Hosea 6
1 Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.
3 Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the LORD: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth.

Isaiah 60
60:1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.
60:2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.
60:3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.

The Lord will have a people at this last hour before His return
24:6 This is the generation of them that seek him, that seek thy face, O Jacob. Selah.
24:7 Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.
24:8 Who is this King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle.
24:9 Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.
24:10 Who is this King of glory? The LORD of hosts, he is the King of glory. Selah.

Psalm110:3
Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth.

Will you be in His camp. Terrible as an army with Banners. Our Banner is His matchless name and His Mighty Power!

Let the words of Christ sink deep into your heart – The Son of God has said SEEK AND YOU WILL FIND!

Esther 4:14
For if you remain completely silent at this time, relief and deliverance will arise for the Jews from another place, but you and your father's house will perish. Yet who knows whether you have come to the kingdom for such a time as this?"

Do not remain silent (Prayerless) at this time.
Surely you have come to the Kingdom for such a time as this!

May the Lord encourage the weak and renew your strength and zeal to seek Him with all your heart.

Check out this link from a man who has prevailed in prayer.
http://www.welshrevival.org/evanroberts/overcomer/01.htm

2006/6/27 6:07Profile
Psalm118

Belfast, Northern Ireland

Re: Friends the Hour of opportunity is here!

Just refreshing a word of encouragement to those brothers who are seeking the LORD at this time.

How we need to be earnest in prayer.

1 Corinthians 16:13 Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong.

2011/5/31 4:02Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy