SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Top 500 Spots in the world that access SI!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Top 500 Spots in the world that access SI!

[img]https://www.sermonindex.net/images/top500.gif[/img]

Praise God for the world of God has surely gone out into the whole world. This is [b]not[/b] a map of all the people that access sermonindex but rather the top acccessed spots in the world in the last week. For example just click on the map above and the larger map that loads you will see at the lower right "singapore" has a large dot because they have about 175 people that visit sermonindex daily from that city compared in the United States there are about 50 per city that appears on that map. In Netherlands also there are quite afew and also Sweeden.

I found it fasintating and I thought it would be great to share with everyone here at SI.

2006/6/22 22:28Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Top 500 Spots in the world that access SI!

I want to try and work on a map that will show all the countries that have been accessed sermonindex, I am wondering how many countries in the world "have not" been to sermonindex??

2006/6/22 22:30Profile
W_D_J_D

wow.......thats gotta really concern us, look at all of those dots in the the sickest country in the world. America, America repent or die.

Sweden and Netherlands as well......pffft those sicko nations as well, this map is amazing.

So lets pray that all who have access to such great sermons like those of Leonard Ravenhill will spark revival in these God forsaken places.

EDIT: place - places

God bless u all!

2006/6/22 23:22Profile
saved_matt

Lancashire, England

Hello!!

Is that a dot in North Korea I spot there or north South Korea if that makes sense, and also Saudi Arabia (Ha right in the capital too) this is spectacular!! there not even allowed to build churches in Saudi Arabia, but SI is there praise the Lord!!!!!!

matt and mim

edit: either that or we're under surveillance ;-) :-P

2006/6/23 3:08Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

its intresting to see... i see my town there in sweden lol. the bigger one... as the brother said i hope these sermons spark people to tell others. Becus if we dont...then who will? so lets go tell tell tell everyone.

gods peace to you
christian

2006/6/23 3:08Profile
saved_matt

Lancashire, England

Re:

Quote:
I am wondering how many countries in the world "have not" been to sermonindex??

maybe they could be marked in red perhaps

2006/6/23 3:16Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Amen brother seeing places like "Saudi Arabia" as hotspots meaning alot of people from that one place go there. It would cool to be able to get a map of the world with every person visiting as a individual dot! there would be alot more! right now there is 500 showing, usually there about 15,000 visitors per day.

Quote:
maybe they could be marked in red perhaps

Yes, I am going to look into getting a seperate map for that setup.

2006/6/23 9:59Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

It ashame nowhere from china got through
DOm

2006/6/23 13:18Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
It ashame nowhere from china got through

This is the top 500 spots in the world there are many more countries involved including china, I will have to get a stats map up of all the countries involved soon.

2006/6/26 22:21Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Hello...

Quote:

sermonindex wrote:

This is the top 500 spots in the world there are many more countries involved including china, I will have to get a stats map up of all the countries involved soon.

I was going to say that my area (extreme south Texas) hasn't shown up on the map yet -- even though I visit several times daily! I also have friends in the area that visit daily as well.

:-)

2006/6/27 0:21Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy