SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : What god did in my life.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
hmmhmm

Sweden

What god did in my life.

I like telling about what our lord have done in my life. Now i cant write it all down once but ill give people some of the things he did now and then to testify how faithful and good our god is.

I saw here someone asking for prayer for a homeless man. Me to once was whit out a home. I was deep in sin. But i remember my way to the lord. First time i prayed , i was arrested by the police... now my layer (unsure of spelling??) told me that i might as well get used to the idea of doing a long time behind bars.

Now i remember i prayed
god even if i have to do time in jail.... help me . i dont want this life. help me. Now i dident expect anything but like through a miracle i was standing outside as a free man two days later. And i knew i knew why... i knew it was god. But i continued in sin ... i continued to live like i used to.
anyhow strange things happened and me and my girlfriend was expecting children.. twins :D
i was in no state of raising children...couldent even take care of myself.
but we left our town , not knowing the future or what to expect. all we had was a bag whit clothes. My two girls came into this world and i was still deep in drugs and sin...i loved them so but i tried in my flesh to stop the "lifestyle" i lived but i couldent do it... i was a slave to this devilish thing.. we found a place to live and all we did was fight and scream and all things was dark... we had two wonderful kids so sweet and innocent but such darkness... now one night i couldent take it anymore.. me and my girlfriend had a bad fight and i was just broken...

for the first time in my life i was on my knees.... i cried out to god

if there is a god... if you exist ...
then please please help me... our kill me
because i dont want to live like this.
I dont know how i knew to confess my sins but i did... now nothing happened that night...
the next 24 hours things just got worse.
but through some strange events i found myself in an elderly couples house , they couldent speak my language so good so suddenly i had a phone in my hand... the voice on the other side asks me if i believe in jesus dying for my sins and was resurrected on the third day...
i remember i thought to myself now what good can that do me? but i felt well i believe it i choose to believe it .. i tried everything else so.i prayed in the name of jesus christ, i thanked him for the blood, and that he died for my sins.i hung up. i said goodbye and left.

i hadent walked more than 10 yards from that door .....

suddenly from nowhere i got filled whit this peace i went from crying of agony to cry whit joy...i felt light like a big bag was taken from my soul... i felt so good i almost ran home i smiled i just was so happy no drug ever made feel like this...i was to light a cigarette but i threw it away i dident need it... i knew it i knew it I KNEW IT
THERE IS A GOD!!! HIS NAME IS JESUS i knew it was true... there is a god!!! ohh and what a god he is!!
i ran home to my girlfriend told her what happened
she thought i lost it.

now shes also saved and some friends of mine got saved and everything is truly new... ohh how i love you jesus...how you saved me . I cant tell you in words how much this has changed me. I was born of god. and ever since then the darkness in my soul is gone... there was a hole in me... now its filled whit god, Jesus lives in me, hallelujah
i could write a book about this ,and i have told some of these things before but i just love sharing what god did for me, and i will always continue to tell people ,

and i will tell you more wonderful things he did in my life another time, because i love telling people how wonderful my god is, what great things he does.
and he is our lord jesus christ

gods peace to you
christian

edit: some spelling corrections

2006/6/18 15:50Profile
Tears_of_joy

Re: And then, Jesus came

This is written [b]2006/6/18[/b], some 16 months ago.

Dear brother, I am grateful to the Lord that I know you as my friend and brother.

What a mighty miracle has made Lord Jesus in your life!

Brother, your testimony reminded me of what I recently heard in the testimony of brother Keith about his father, talking about how the life went from bad to worst, ruins, and in one point he says:

"[b]And then, Jesus came, the Saviour, of men's souls... the Deliverer, man's dearest friend.[/b]"

Oh, when Jesus comes!

Brother, I'm also encouraged by your continuous growth since then, and your thirsting and longing for more godly life, for more of Jesus manifesting through your life. And we have this promise that...

[b]Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:[/b]

Amen.

And also the improvement of your English language skills is very significant!

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you and your family!

Brotherly love in Christ,
Kire

2007/11/8 18:05Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

Thank you dear brother, it is an interesting journey. And it is a very interesting thing to dig up some of our old threads to read and remember....

I am thankful to you brother, and to this site and to the brethren that i have come to know from here. I am not worthy to be among such saints. And yes what a miracle it is brother! JESUS CHRIST, what words can express the difference from before and after? all the wisdom of Egypt couldent help this slave to sin, not from one minute of relief from sin....but the blood of Gods lamb...

[i]Not all the blood of beasts
On Jewish altars slain
Could give the guilty conscience peace
Or wash away the stain.

But Christ, the heavenly Lamb,
Takes all our sins away;
A sacrifice of nobler name
And richer blood than they.

My faith would lay its hand
On that dear head divine
As penitently here I stand,
Confessing guilt is mine.

My soul looks back to see
The burden you did bear
When hanging on the cursed tree;
I know my guilt was there.

Believing, we rejoice
To see the curse remove;
We bless the Lamb with cheerful voice
And sing his bleeding love.
[/i]

I thank HIM for he is worthy and to HIM be ALL the glory and honor

Your brother

Christian

2007/11/8 18:24Profile

Re: What god did in my life.

Quote:

...i knew it i knew it I KNEW IT
THERE IS A GOD!!! HIS NAME IS JESUS i knew it was true... there is a god!!! ohh and what a god he is!!

Hallelujah indeed! What a marvelous testimony of God's saving grace! Glory to God!

This is the first time I've read your testimony, brother Christian, and to know you now and read the wonderful things you share, the articles you post, ah, how wonderful it is to see the marvelous power of God to conform a life to the image of Christ Jesus!

"Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and [b]let us run with patience the race that is set before us,
2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;[/b] who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
3 For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds."
Hebrews 12:1-3

Keep pressing on in the race that is set before you, brother, with your eyes fixed on Jesus!

Your sister,
Joy

2007/11/8 18:31

Re: What god did in my life.

[b]Luk 15:10 Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.[/b]

Oh my. This shook me in a very very good way.

How Beautiful HE is. Yes !!!

Quote:
i felt so good i almost ran home i smiled i just was so happy no drug ever made feel like this.

Bless our Precious Savior. Amen.

This I know is so true.

Quote:

HIS NAME IS JESUS !!!

Bless The Lord.

He is Love - thank you for this post and Kire for finding it. I wasn't on-line when this was posted.

GOD saved it for us when HE knew it would penetrate our hearts the most.

Bless you Christian. Thank you for this story of His Love for you.

And us all.

Praise GOD :-D

2007/11/8 21:59
awakenwithin

AZ

Re:

the most wonderful thing is He keep giving amazing story after he saves us.

Oh course, that gift Christ is above all.
For I have not Christ I Have nothing.

We have been saved, God child. We should be happiest people in the world, but why are we not?

Lets come back to cross and remeber what He has done each of our lives, Brothers and Sister we have life, gift. If God was fair we should all be in hell. This love and mercy is beyound us.

There should alway be great joy in looking back of what God as done part the red sea, brought from being slaves.

Don't miss the joy and thankful heart we are have
when come to the cross, and tell our stories.

Thanks brother, I know I didn't want God, he went after me. Oh how I love my God, but more is that He loves me.

in his love
charlene

2007/11/13 11:47Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy