SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : desparate prayer needed 6/16/06

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
hiswill

desparate prayer needed 6/16/06

Hi, this is my first time ever using any form of discussion panel without other than email. Anyway, here goes.

I am in desparate need of prayer for a special worship and praise meeting that will be held on tonight in Maywood, IL. Several (7) weeks ago, the LORD unctioned me to call together a worship and praise meeting telling me the Praises Must Come Forth. After seeking him on where and when, the LORD gave me the facility to use and the date to hold the meeting on (when I asked the pastor of the location God told me use, his answer was an immediate yes, and with no charge at all). The LORD also instructed me to make no announcements, nor flyers, etc., but that I should only ask people one on one. I am not concerned as to who will come, quantity is never an issue. I am a Psalmist, and I depend totally on the Holy Spirit's guidance as to what to do and what to sing and also when to do either. I am leading this meeting as instructed by the LORD. I know that this is sufficient, but even Paul asked for prayer from the Believers, that he be not hindered by the enemy (satan and his schemes)etc. Now so I likewise request prayer for my voice. If you have heard from None4Me,(we labor in Ministry together)then that's one side of a battle and the other is that my voice has been suffering for the last 3 months stressfully. This is a very critical meeting of tonight, especially since I almost have no voice, but God has given me already 3 songs which must come forth. I truly depend on God for every moment of my life (which is sold-out to total ministry) and my expectancy is for God to move miraculously tonight, not only for me to do what he has unctioned of me, but above all for those who will come, I know God wants to do something awesome for those appointed to be there, especially because of the human weaknesses ( for when I am weak, then I am strong......). there is so much I could say now, but that can come later, the need is for the prayers of agreement that God only will have his way tonight and that His will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. FOR HIS GLORY ONLY, PLEASE PRAY WITH AND FOR ME AND MY FELLOW SERVANTS OF THE FATHER.

2006/6/16 14:42Profile
habakkuk3

Virginia

Re: desparate prayer needed 6/16/06

I will agree with you brother and will pray that the presence of Jesus will be made manifest in your meeting. It's never about how many attend as you know. I pray that Jesus will restore your voice as you do what He's told you to do.

I pray that the Holy Spirit convicts hearts and encourages those who have wounded by the devil and that each heart would decide to fully surrender to Christ. My heart is comforted as I read over this and I pray that the Lord God of heaven will honor your obedience by manifesting his presence.

I'm also asking that your group be protected against every attack of the wicked one and that each one the Holy Spirit has called will attend this meeting.

May the name of Jesus be lifted up in this meeting tonight.

2006/6/16 16:24Profile
NONE4ME

Chicago, IL

Re:

Thanks habakkuk3 for your powerful and accurate prayers. Hiswill and I are ministering as a team tonight, so if it seems strange that I'm responding and not her, that's why. Thanks and God bless from all of us.

2006/6/16 16:36Profile
hiswill

Re:

Thank you NONE4me and Habakkuk3 for your responses and prayers. I think that I am doing this correctly now, I wasn't sure how to reply or exactly where to view any replies.

I undoubtedly believe that the prayers of the righteous availeth much......and that right now......

GOD BLESS YOU FOR THE AGREEMENT FOR HIS WILL TO BE DONE TONIGHT (AND FOREVER)!!!!!!!!!!

2006/6/16 17:12Profile
Nellie

Re:

May God be Glorified at your meeting.
He is able to restore your Voice.
I am a singer, and He has restored my voice numerous times.
Praise His Name for Victory through the Blood of the Lamb.

2006/6/16 17:12Profile
hiswill

Re:

Thank you Nellie, you should understand the desparation in wanting to fulfill God's will with one of the tools He's required for use by you and it not work or work in it's least capability. Thank you for your prayers and I do believe God will get the GLORY, IN JESUS' NAME.
I anticipate to return with praise reports of God manifesting His Power and His Glory.

2006/6/16 17:20Profile
habakkuk3

Virginia

Re:

We anxiously await to here what Jesus did. It's going to be a very powerful meeting. I trust Jesus to do it.

Thank you for the refreshing of my spirit just from these posts. I'm a bit physically worn down today and even though I'm tired my spirit is alive. Thank you Jesus. He is a mighty God.

2006/6/16 17:45Profile

Re:

If you and others in attendance sincerely and quietly Wait Upon the Lord, as well as pray, He will be there with you, according to the testimony of Jesus . . . wherever two or more are gathered in His name . . .

May God Bless you all and bear fruit among you.

Bub

2006/6/16 18:58

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy