SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Seeing us thru Christ

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
roman

Seeing us thru Christ

Question: Is there a verse in the Bible that says "God sees us holy through Christ" or "God doesn't see us except through Christ"

2006/6/1 2:34Profile
Combat_Chuck

Re: Seeing us thru Christ

You can find that in 3rd Corinthians ;-)

2006/6/1 3:47Profile
enid

Nottingham, England

Re: Seeing us thru Christ

One scripture that came to my mind was in John 14v6...no one comes to the Father except through me. I don't know if that is the scripture you are looking for, but it is a start.

2006/6/1 8:25Profile
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

1 Corinthians 1:30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

Galatians 2:19-20 For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God. I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave Himself for me.

Colossians 1:27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

Hbr 13:21 Make you perfect in every good work to do His will, working in you that which is wellpleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom [be] glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Who's Will is working in us and who Is God working through. God is not making old creatures new by fixing them up. God is making a complete new creature by putting Jesus Christ in us when we are born again. Then He works through That Son, What makes us wellpleasing to God? It is through Him dealing with the Son that is in us. Who does the Holy Spirit teach us about? The Christ that is our Spirit, exchanged of the Spirit of Christ. That is what is pleasing to the Father, the Son He has made us all son's by.

God cannot look upon sin without destroying it. By His Judgment, only Noah found Grace in the eyes of the Lord. If we are being killed daily to sin, how do we still live. We live because God sees Christ in us. 1 John 5:10-12 He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son. And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

In Christ: Phillip

2006/6/1 14:00Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy