SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Introduction

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
gdcalls

Aylmer Ontario

Introduction

I just became a member, and wish to say a few things about myself. I have been a christian for about two years now and Love Jesus. I live in Aylmer Ontario, and we have a youth out here that is really on fire for God. May the Lord be with you all and bless you Richly.

Martin Neufeld :-)

2006/5/29 11:19Profile
murdog

Fort Frances, Ontario

Re: Introduction

Martin,

Welcome to SI. I live in Fort Frances, Ontario. This site is truly a blessing. Not to mention an inexhaustible resource with the many audio, video and text sermons. David Wilkerson, Zac Poonen, Leonard Ravenhill, and Keith Daniel are excellent teachers and preachers.

Murray

2006/5/29 15:19Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Martin,

Welcome to Sermonindex, I am glad you found this resource and do pray that God speaks to you in a powerful way and anoints your life with His power as you yield to Him. I recommend you listen to this recording if you haven't yet as a starting point on the site: Ten Shekels and a Shirt by Paris Reidhead.

2006/5/29 19:43Profile
gdcalls

Aylmer Ontario

Re:

Greg,

Thanks a lot for sujesting 10 shekles and a shirt. It is a wonderful message and really got me to think of what our motive aught to be with anything that we do. I listened to it my first time about half a year ago and it was a blessing

Bod Bless!

Martin

2006/5/30 12:31Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy