SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Romans 8:1

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
PosterThread
letsgetbusy

Cleveland, Georgia

Re: Romans 8:1

I know it is a little late for this comment, but I think this is hilarious:

'+1 Points for the Byzantine, Majority, "Textus Receptus"?'

By the way, I think that the TR is the one to count on. I lost track of the +1's and that's how I made my decision.

2006/6/1 22:29Profile

Re:

Quote:

Christinyou wrote:
The Holy Spirit will keep His Words true, since Christ is the Word and He The Holy Spirit is the Revealer of Christ. If a translation is off, it will be revealed in the believer. A direct translation not a paraphrase.

In Christ: Phillip

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Stever respoonds to ChristinYou:

I disagree with your statement above with all of my heart and soul. The newer translations have hijacked true Christianity, and replaced it with error.

I have heard your statement on sermon index before, by others. specifically you said:
"The Holy Spirit will keep His Words true, since Christ is the Word and He The Holy Spirit is the Revealer of Christ."

We have to have the Word of God in our hands to keep us on track. When the Spirit talks to us, we have to make sure "which" Spirit it is. Is it our own flesh, that is desperately wicked? Is it Satan, who not only had access to Christ, but has access to us as well? Is it one of Satan's demons, that has access to us? Or is it the Holy Spirit that talks to us?

We must test the Spirit that talks to us with God's Word, the Bible. If we have a Catholic Bible in our hands, then we better be prepared for trouble, because it is full of error. If we have an NIV or other newer version, we have trouble as well. Why? Because all of the newer versions rely on the same text as the Catholic Bible, the Minority Text.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Also, you stated:

" If a translation is off, it will be revealed in the believer. A direct translation not a paraphrase."

Stever's response:

I have to strenously disagree with what you have said above. I have witnessed to believers, serious believers about the difference between the Majority Text, the Received Text, and the Minority Text (The Catholic Bible as well as the NIV and all of the "newer versions" )for over 4 years now and find it to be more difficult than anything that I have ever done in my life. The reason? The minds and eyes of the majority of seminaries in this world have been blinded by Satan and they cannot see the difference. The students of these seminaries, which become Pastors, are indoctrinated in Textural Criticism and in the supremacy of the "Minority Text". At the same time they are taught that there is a movement afloat that will split their Church. What movement? Those that only want the King James Bible, and that will have nothing to do with the NIV or newer versions. They are indoctrinated to defend the newer versions, and discount any "differences" between them and the KJV.

I have personally witnessed one of the best Pastors I have ever known take this stand. A man of God, that will be in Heaven. The problem was that he was totally brainwashed in Seminary on this issue over many years.

I know for a fact that Christ talks to this man through the Holy Spirit, on many issues. Yet he continues to be spiritually blind on this issue.

God bless,

Stever :-)

2006/6/3 10:44
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

Hi Steve,

The Holy Spirit has revealed to me that many translations are off. Especially when it comes to Christ being in the believer. The new age translations have no concept of Christ being their life. They either change the in Christ position to our faith being in Christ from truth of Christ's Faith being in us. Especially Gal 2:20.

Sure Satan wants to keep the whole world from the in Christ Position of the believer. God will do the same thing of blinding eyes to see and making deaf the the ears who can't hear. He did this to Israel because of unbelief. Why are those that don't believe now any different. Those that believe, no one can separate us form the truth and the Love of God.

Satan is judged and is no longer the believers father, Christ has made His Father our Father. The in the old testament could call God father, but they had no exchange of spirit and they were of their father the devil. We are of our Father, the Father of Jesus Christ, for He that is in us has made us heirs, not only by birth but by instant legal litigation of adoption.

Jhn 16:11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

1Jo 4:17 Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as He is, so are we in this world.

Do you think Jesus was fooled by Satan's manipulation and half truth's of The Word when He was tempted. Either God protects His own or He doesn't. When I started I used the living bible, went to many others, The New American Standard, and finally ended up in KJV. The road was by word upon word and Precept upon Precept. God the Holy Spirit brought me to truth and even has made true the mistakes in the KJV.

Who are we depending on for truth, a book written by man or the Word of God in print that He will keep true to Himself, even in man's mistakes.

Has God not kept you from the deception? God does not need me to keep His Word Pure. He may use me for His Good Pleasure to Help others see the truth, but He does not need me.

Satan does have access to our outside influence but not by our spirit, lest how should he flee.

Jam 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

1228. diabolos
Search for G1228 in KJVSL
diaboloV diabolos dee-ab'-ol-os

from 1225; a traducer; specially, Satan (compare 7854):--false accuser, devil, slanderer.

Satan uses God's Word against us, but we are free in Christ. "¶ Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free,"

2006/6/3 13:14Profile
boomatt

fredericksburg, Virginia

Re:

Quote:
the Holy Spirit has revealed to me that many translations are off. Especially when it comes to Christ being in the believer. The new age translations have no concept of Christ being their life. They either change the in Christ position to our faith being in Christ from truth of Christ's Faith being in us. Especially Gal 2:20.

Quote:
Sure Satan wants to keep the whole world from the in Christ Position of the believer. God will do the same thing of blinding eyes to see and making deaf the the ears who can't hear. He did this to Israel because of unbelief. Why are those that don't believe now any different. Those that believe, no one can separate us form the truth and the Love of God.

I read the NASB, am I a new ager? I also read the new King James, am I a new ager?

Oh thats right, I must be blind.

:-?

2006/6/3 14:20Profile
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

I guess that would depend on who you are in Christ. I read also NASB also 12 other different versions. God protects His Word in all of them. Truth is Truth, it will be the same, as all Truth comes from God. I also use The Greek, and Hebrew. I am not branding anyone, new age bibles have a great tendency to detract from the Deity of Christ and His position in the Believer. I am so Sorry about your blindness.

In Christ: Phillip :-o

2006/6/3 14:34Profile

Re:

Christinyou posted:

Do you think Jesus was fooled by Satan's manipulation and half truth's of The Word when He was tempted. Either God protects His own or He doesn't. When I started I used the living bible, went to many others, The New American Standard, and finally ended up in KJV. The road was by word upon word and Precept upon Precept. God the Holy Spirit brought me to truth and even has made true the mistakes in the KJV.

Who are we depending on for truth, a book written by man or the Word of God in print that He will keep true to Himself, even in man's mistakes.

Has God not kept you from the deception? God does not need me to keep His Word Pure. He may use me for His Good Pleasure to Help others see the truth, but He does not need me.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Stever responds:

Specifically, you asked:

xxxxxxxxxxxx
Stever continues:

You ere, because Christ, the 2nd Adam responded to Satan’s misquotation and twisting of Scripture with the actual Scripture, HIS WORD.

In the Garden, Satan said to Eve:

Genesis 3:1-6
1. Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
2. And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
3. But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die. 4. And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: 5. For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil. 6. And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

But we must ask, what did God command Adam to do in regards to this issue?

Genesis 2:16-17 tells us exactly what God commanded man to do:

16.And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: 17. But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

Satan’s ploy here is to twist the word of God. God commanded Adam not to eat the fruit of the tree of good and evil because the day that he did, he would surely die. Adam later told Eve all that God had commanded them to do. Satan was successful in deceiving Eve by twisting God’s doctrine. However, the New Testament tells us that Adam was not deceived, but ate it anyway.

1 Timothy 2 tells us that women are not to teach Doctrine, because of this failing, and tells us that Adam knew better, but did it anyway:
“12. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.13.For Adam was first formed, then Eve. 14. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. 15. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.”

Now fast forward to Christ’s temptation in the wilderness. Every time that Satan quoted the Scripture to Christ with his “twist”, Christ responded with the correct Scripture, as found in the Tora—the first 5 Books of the Old Testament:

3. And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread. 4. But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. 5. Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple, 6. And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone. 7. Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God. 8. Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; 9. And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me. 10. Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

[b][color=0000FF]In Luke 14:13-15 we find that Satan only left Christ for a “season” once Christ answered him with Scripture and sent him away by doing it: [/color][/b]

13. And when the devil had ended all the temptation, he departed from him for a season.
14. And Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit into Galilee: and there went out a fame of him through all the region round about.

[b][color=0000FF]Satan continues to buffet us, the same as he did to Christ. The only weapon we have is the WORD.[/color][/b]

I have heard tremendous error on this website about this issue.

We only have the WORD if we have the received Text in our hands, the King James Bible. If we have the NIV, NASB, or other “newer” versions we have error in our hands, and we are at risk.

These are just several examples of what I am talking about. We either have the Word of God in our hands, or a counterfeit. You be the judge:

John 3:36
He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. (KJV)
Whosoever believes in the Son has eternal life; but who does not obey the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abides on him. (NAS)

Comment: The verse has been changed from God's clear declaration that eternal life is the result of faith in Jesus, of believing in Him – to salvation is obtained by obedience. Obedience (other than that of repenting and receiving Jesus) is a "work of righteousness". Being a child who pleases his father is desirable but when a person is first saved he does not have complete understanding. It is the work of the Holy Spirit within him to bear witness as to right and wrong and it usually takes time to discern His voice and leading. Titus 3:5 says "Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy He saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;". The NAS offers "another gospel" in the above verse.

John 6:35
And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst. (KJV)
And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that comes to me shall not hunger; and he who believes on me shall never thirst. (NAS)

Comment: Why was "never" changed to "not"? It alters the whole force of Jesus' words. Upon eating a large meal, one could say he was not hungry but it would not mean that he would never be hungry again. He would probably be hungry again within five hours. The doctrine of Jesus is centered upon Himself – "He who comes to Me ..."

John 6:47
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life. (KJV)
Truly, truly, I say to you he who believes has eternal life. (NAS, NIV)
Comment: He who believes what? They leave out in whom to believe and trust – upon whom to rely. Jesus said "He that believeth on ME ...". Is not this a grave matter?

Acts 8:36-37
36 And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized? 37 And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. (KJV)
RSV; New English Bible: Both omit all of verse 37 (underlined). Verse 37 is omitted and relegated to a footnote in the NIV and NAS.
Comment: What church or churches have always taught salvation by water baptism? If verse 37 is part of the Word of God, it would establish that baptizing a baby would not save him. Children are covered by covenant until they are old enough to make a decision. Only Jesus can save the soul – not water baptism. For those believing in infant baptism for salvation, it would be necessary to remove verse 37.

Galatians 3:26 declares: "For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus." Thus if you do not have faith in Christ Jesus you are not a child of God. So it is pointless to baptize a baby who does not have faith in Christ Jesus. This verse teaches that faith in Jesus' deity is a prerequisite to water baptism. It is cited by Irenaeus (c.180) and Cyprian (c.250) and is found in the Old Latin and the Vulgate translations.

Acts 20:28
Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood. (KJV)
Take heed to yourselves and to all the flock, in which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to care for the church of God which he obtained with the blood of his own Son. (RSV 1971 NCC)

Comment: Perceive the difference! The King James declares that God's church was purchased by God's blood – therefore Christ is God. It was Jesus Christ whose blood was shed. The RSV separates Christ from God when it changes "his own blood" to "the blood of his own Son".

Romans 8:1
There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. (KJV)
Comment: All modern versions omit the underlined portion of the verse. This is because they have as their foundation the Greek uncials Aleph and Vaticanus whereas the King James was based upon a different Greek text which reflects the reading of over 95% of all the known Greek manuscripts. These two uncials are supported by a few others (C,D,F & G) as well as a few cursives and versions. However, the vast mass of Greek cursives testify to the inclusion of these words. Even the much vaunted uncial "A" contains "who walk not after the flesh".

The critics pretend that this portion was inserted from the end of verse 4 in the course of transcription and that this mis-copied mss had its novel reading copied more than all the others. Strangely, such men claim for themselves insight and wisdom far greater than the whole of England. Such critics tell us what God ought to say rather than what God has said.
Most Calvinists favor its omission fearing the doctrinal implications toward Arminianism if the portion is included. However such concern is of no force when one realizes that the ending is not a qualifying remark, but rather serves to define what is meant by being "in Christ Jesus". Verses 8, 9, 13, 7:25 and 9:8 clearly define the terms "after the flesh" and "after the Spirit". Verse 4b is a refrain for emphasis. Scripture is rife with similar redundancies for the same reason – accentuation of important themes.

Romans 14:10b, 12
... for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ ... So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God. (KJV)
... for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of God ... So then each one of us shall give account of himself to God. (NAS)

Comment: The logic as preserved by the King James Bible is irrefutable! When we stand before the judgment seat of Christ – we are giving account to GOD. Therefore – Christ Jesus is God! Observe the subtle difference in the NAS! Just one small word is changed, yet there is no proof left that Jesus is God in these verses!

Second Timothy 3:16
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: (KJV)
Every inspired scripture has its use for teaching the truth and refuting error, or for reformation of manners and discipline in right living, so that the man who belongs to God may be efficient and equipped for good work of every kind. (NEB)
The NAS footnote reads: "or, every Scripture inspired by God is also profitable ..."
Comment: These renderings imply that there are Scriptures not given by inspiration of God. There is a problem if some are whereas others are not! A Pope or pastor would accordingly be necessary to determine which verses were inspired!

Hebrews 1:3
Who [God's son, cp. v.1-2] being the brightness of his [God's] glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high: (KJV)
... After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand ... (NIV; NAS similar).
Comment: "By himself" has been removed. By removing these words, perhaps Mary or some saint helped Jesus remove our sins! It is clear from the KJ that no one helped Jesus redeem. He is God come in the flesh and does not need any help. This is a major doctrinal point!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Stever concludes:

Today, when you or I open up a “newer version” we are opening up the Catholic Bible unawares. The God of the Universe, that created everything out of nothing, by speaking it into existence.
The God of the Universe who sent his Son, Jesus Christ to take away the sin of the world.
The God of the Universe who raised Jesus from the dead, and gave him a resurrected body, and will some day do the same for all believers.
The God of the Universe who heals the sick, raises the dead, that is in control of history, and everything that is……

[b][color=0000FF]This same God that can do anything YOR ARE ACCUSING OF NOT HAVING THE POWER TO PRESERVE HIS WORD?[/color][/b]

Jesus told us, Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my WORD SHALL NOT PASS AWAY:
Matthew 24:35 . “Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away”

1.God has a very high regard for His Word: Psalms 119:105,130. Psalms 138:2. Ephesians 6:18. Hebrews 4:12.

2.ALL Scripture is inspired: II Timothy 3:16-17. II Peter 1:21.

3.Every one of His words are precious and pure: Proverbs 30:5-6. Deuteronomy 8:3. Matthew 5:18. Psalms12:6-7. Psalms 18:30. Psalms 19:8. Psalms 119:140.

4.God promised He would PRESERVE continuously, forever, every one of His pure precious Words: Psalms12:6-7. Psalms 119:160. Isaiah 40:8. I Peter 1:23-25. Matthew 4:4. Matthew 24:35. I Kings 8:56.

5.God has strong warnings for altering His Words: Revelation 22:18-19. Deut. 12:32. Deut. 4:2. Proverbs 30:5-6. Psalms 50:16-17.

It is clear, just from the few examples that I have posted above, as well as some examples that you have provided, that the newer versions have all altered God’s Word.

The King James relies on the “Received Text”, the “Majority Text” that was handed down from the Apostles and the early Protestant Church. The NIV and all of the newer versions rely on the “Minority Text” that was created by Origen and other heretics who edited it to support their personal views of Gnostism, that originally created the Catholic Bible. So today, when anyone opens their NIV, they might just as well be using the Catholic Bible. They No Not Have The Protestant Bible In Their Hands If They Are Holding A Newer Version.

God bless,

Stever :-)

p.s. Unless we have God's Spirit breathed Word's in our hands and minds to respond to Satan, he has no reason for fleeing and every reason for staying and continuing to deceive us.

2006/6/3 23:20
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

If I ere, then you are saying Jesus was fooled in this discourse between Him and Satan? I think and believe He knew exactly what Satan was doing, even before he said it, and with Christ being born again in us, do we not have the same truth in us to see the lies of the Devil.

In Christ Phillip

2006/6/3 23:47Profile

Re:

Stever responds to Christinyou:

We as believers in Jesus Christ only have the down payment, the Holy Spirit in our heart, and we have it with measure. We still have the blood of Adam in our veins that continues to provide us with our sin nature until the day we die.

Christ had the Holy Spirit without measure:
John 3:34" For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him. 35. The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.

Christ also had God's blood in His veins, not the blood of Adam. That is why he never sinned:

Luke 1:35
35. And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

In lawsuits for establishing paternity, the blood type of the father is always used as the determining factor of who the father really is.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We, believers in Christ, will never be like Him until we see him as he is, at the Rapture:

1 Cor 13:12
" 12. For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known."

1 Cor 15 tells us that we continue to be corruptible, until the rapture, as long as we are in our bodies of flesh and blood:
52. In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. 54. So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

The Bible also tells us that flesh and blood cannot inherit eternal life:

1 Cor 15:50
" 50. Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption."

We are still mud balls down here. The "spirit" that talks to us can be Satan, one of his deamons, our own flesh, or the Holy Spirit.

[b][color=0000FF]How do we know the difference? We compare what the Spirit says to us with GOD'S WORD, the same way JESUS DID.[/color][/b]

God bless,

Stever :-D

P.s. To sum this up, views like yours that make Christians more than the mudballs they really are, will be those of the apostate Church that enter the Tribulation with the False Prophet.

The time of the end is near! We had all better be ready.

2006/6/4 0:09

Re:

Christinyou posted:
If I ere, then you are saying Jesus was fooled in this discourse between Him and Satan? I think and believe He knew exactly what Satan was doing, even before he said it, and with Christ being born again in us, do we not have the same truth in us to see the lies of the Devil.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Stever responds:

I can see that you did not even read my post! Christ responded to Satan's twisted rendering of Scripture with the actual Word of God.

We are to respond the same way when the "spirit" talks to us. Those that don't will be deceived!

We have His Word, the Protestant Bible that we use as a weapon:

Hebrews 4 tells us about the Word of God, as well as the Word of God Himself, Jesus Christ:
12. For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
13. Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.
14. Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.
15. For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.
16. Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

God bless,

Stever :-D

2006/6/4 0:21
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

Quote:

"I can see that you did not even read my post! Christ responded to Satan's twisted rendering of Scripture with the actual Word of God.

We are to respond the same way when the "spirit" talks to us. Those that don't will be deceived!"

Absolutely, then I did not ere. He was not fooled and we won't be either if we keep our mind of The Spirit. We have the mind of Christ also.

I read you whole post. I just wondered where I erred. Every thing else I agree completely.

Except this: "We, believers in Christ, will never be like Him until we see him as he is, at the Rapture:

1 Cor 13:12
" 12. For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known."

We are Him in Spirit, we are becoming Him in soul-mind. The only thing corruptible about us because of Christ in us is flesh. That even has been quickened to contain the Spirit of Christ and the Holy Spirit, which is the temple of the Holy Spirit. We are face to face with Him now, He is our Spirit, Our mind is becoming Him as we learn, we have the Mind of Christ. All that is left is the flesh. We know He has given us the privilege to get rid of this body in being planted and bring forth much fruit unto a body just like His.

1 Corinthians 13:11-12 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

4383. prosopon Face to Face.
Search for G4383 in KJVSL
proswpon prosopon pros'-o-pon

from 4314 and ops (the visage, from 3700); the front (as being towards view), i.e. the countenance, aspect, appearance, surface; by implication, presence, person:--(outward) appearance, X before, countenance, face, fashion, (men's) person, presence.

His presence, His Person, countenance, his fashion, His presence. The only things left, flesh. Lets go to the forth demention, The Spirit of Christ in us. We are not children, we are becoming Men of Christ and in Christ and Christ in us.

Jesus did not die on the Cross to make us mud balls, He died that we become son's of the Living God. God does not look at you as a mud ball He see's His crucified Son in you.

2006/6/4 0:34Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy