SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Open-air with a bang!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
brentw

Ohio

Open-air with a bang!

I just learned where we started open-air preaching in Yellow Springs Ohio, is the town Charles Manson wants to move to if he gets out of prison...WOW!
Also this town is the top 2 of 4 towns in America for havens with witches....WOW!

I'm fired up even more now!! Please pray for us tomorrow as we encounter this town again at 7pm.

2006/5/26 18:37Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Open-air with a bang!

Excellent brother may the Lord meet you all as you step out in faith, prayed up and filled with His mighty power, CHRIST in YOU! He has authority over all principlities, Praise God. Expect mighty things.

2006/5/26 18:40Profile
letsgetbusy

Cleveland, Georgia

Re:

Sounds like you are opening up a converting shop a yard from Hell. God bless you in this venture.

2006/5/28 21:07Profile
sonofadam777

Rochester, New York

God's Word will not return void! Preach with boldness!

Blessings,
Doug

2006/5/28 23:07Profile
Willo

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Preach it hard mate!

2006/5/29 2:16Profile
brentw

Ohio

Re:

We had some great encounters with athiests and with humanism beliefs. We will keep going back every Saturady!
Caesarea Philippi was known as the "gates of hell" 2,000 years ago....thats how I see Yellow Springs Ohio.

2006/5/29 13:09Profile
brentw

Ohio

Re:

Here we go again on Saturday.... I pray this town will be "turned upside down".

Pray that revival would break out! O what a place to see a mighty move of Gods Spirit!

2006/6/2 18:47Profile
habakkuk3

Virginia

Re:

I was wondering how this went.

You're surely at a place akin to "Caesarea Philippi" and when you read Matthew 16 you see Jesus preaching right at this entrance into hell. I pray that you're praying because this is a dangerous battle without sufficient time in the prayer closet.

Please let us know what we can do to assist (i.e. specific prayer requests and the like).

I know Jesus wants to move in this area. I went to Times Square Church and when I walked out of the church there was a big sign entitled "Wicked." This is where Jesus wants to set up camp, right in the midst of the devil's territory.

Blessings to you...

2006/6/9 16:13Profile
brentw

Ohio

Re:

Thanks for praying!

Last Saturday was VERY INTENSE!! I never seen so many athiests in one bunch before! We had people tell us "this is an athiest town".... I said we're dedicating this town to Jesus Christ!

It was intense but powerful!!

There is a big festival tommorrow in Yellow Springs Ohio and the streets will be packed. We will be there again at 7pm.

We need lots of tracts and lots of prayer! And more man power. We have 3-8 people from church. Over all God has been dealing with me about more unction. The letter killeth....

Our group is always excited to go back. We have some video footage that I'll try to show.

Theres tara card stores, witch craft stores, agnostic stors, goddes stores, ect.... in this town.

2006/6/9 18:14Profile
brentw

Ohio

Re:

We're requesting prayer again for tonight at 7pm.

Thanks agains for the saints who are praying!

This is a dark, dark town!

2006/6/17 16:49Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy