Hemel Hempstead

What is love

I have had a few definitions of love
I know that god is love

2006/5/24 14:21Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re: What is love

2Jo 1:6 And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.

2006/5/24 14:28Profile
mega

Australia, NSW

Re: What is love

its funny you ask that...the lord has been really dealing with me about walking in love with others, 1 corinthian's 13 is the best definition of god's perfect love....Jesus said that we should love one another as he loved us...we only have the ability to love others through God...because he first loved us..I was told once that a marriage was saved when a couple started reading 1 corinthians 13 everyday..(they washed themselves in the word) anyway I think again 1 corinthians 13 is the best definition of what love is....

I have a friend who I had a falling out with and I have been trying to reconcilate with them, but they have constantly rejected me, I felt really sad and in pain, God told me and said that he loves this world so much and he has billions of people rejecting him everyday and feels that same pain and grief for them, man I thought wow if only everyone knew how much God loved them, I have learnt alot about loving people even at the risk of rejection, being patient and waiting for God to move in thier life. showing people mercy and grace and doing away with offences when people are not very nice..giving a kind word to some one when they are angry....doing the opposite of the flesh...dying to it for that person now thats true love..because its so hard :-)

God Bless

2006/5/24 19:45Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy