SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : prayer for transplant

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
PosterThread
HeartSong

Re: Gary

I will pray now.

2006/10/1 23:58Profile
KindGottes

Tulsa, Oklahoma

Re: prayer for transplant

Dear Bro. Gary

I will pray for strenght, joy, peace, love, contentment. For thankfulness, even if we don´t feel like being thankful at times.

Thank you for your encouragement!! May God bless you richly!

In Christ
Bea

2006/10/2 3:06Profile
Servant2U

Re:

Gary,
Bless you :)
"It is not enough for the believer to begin to pray, nor to pray correctly; nor is it enough to continue for a time to pray. We must patiently, believingly continue in prayer until we obtain an answer. Further, we have not only to continue in prayer until the end, but we have also to believe that God does hear us and will answer our prayers. Most frequently we fail in not continuing in prayer until the blessing is obtained, and in not expecting the blessing. Those who are disciples of the Lord Jesus should labor with all their might in the work of God as if everything depended upon their own endeavors. Yet, having done so, they should not in the least trust in their labor and efforts, nor in the means that they use for the spread of the truth, but in God alone; and they should with all earnestness seek the blessing of God in persevering, patient, and believing prayer. Here is the great secret of success, my Christian reader: Work with all your might, but never trust in your work. Pray with all your might for the blessing in God, but work at the same time with all diligence, with all patience, with all perseverance. Pray, then, and work. Work and pray. And still again pray, and then work. And so on, all the days of your life. The result will surely be abundant blessing. Whether you see much fruit or little fruit, such kind of service will be blessed."
– George Muller

Kevin

2006/10/2 7:43Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Hi Dorcas (and Gary & wife)...

Thank you for the update. Our local Church is praying fervently for Gary! In fact, we have asked people to pray throughout south Texas and Northern Mexico. If possible, could you let him know this?

:-)

2006/10/2 23:32Profile

Chris, thanks.

Quote:
In fact, we have asked people to pray throughout south Texas and Northern Mexico. If possible, could you let him know this?

I certainly will.

Could I also mention that Gary and his wife have been living on one income for more than five years now.

I have an address for them if anyone would like to send a card.....?

2006/10/3 7:43
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Hi Dorcas...!

Yes, that is a wonderful idea! Do you have an updated address? Thanks for the help!

2006/10/3 12:54Profile
GaryE

Mifflinburg, Pennsylvania

Re:

Hello everyone at Sermon Index.

I want to thank everyone who has prayed for me over the last month about my physical condition. The Lord does answer prayer.

Yesterday, October 18th I got out of the hospital again after about 20 days. My physical condition had been slowly getting worse for weeks up to this point and it was becoming obvious to me that if it didn’t start to turn the other way that my residence would change permanently.

In the days before going into the hospital the rash was all over my body from graft-verses-host disease. Some of my skin had open sores that made it hard to sit or lay on them. My feet, ankles, and legs became swollen to the point that I could only shuffle around to walk. The feet started to leak water {puss} out of the tops of them. My hands became so cut open and sore from the graft-host-disease that I could hardly eat with metal spoons and forks. These were the things that I knew about, there were two bacterial infections going on in my blood that I didn’t know about.

There has been a big change in these conditions since entering the hospital. I’m weak but all the bad conditions have reversed. The graft-host-sores have gone away. Most of the red skin is now close to being my normal skin color. There is very little itch now. The swelling in my feet, ankles, and legs has almost all gone away. There are now no cuts on my hands and they are close to being normal.

As far as the bacterial infections in the blood. I will have to take 3 different IV’s at home for the next month to finish the antibacterial treatments and I am told that this will take care of the infections. Each of the IV’s will be multiple through the day and night so I will be quite busy with this the next month. I’m feeling much better.

Prayer works,
GaryE

2006/10/12 17:02Profile

Dear Gary,

[b]This is an absolutely awesome testimony![/b]

I don't think I've ever seen anyone recover from the state of distress in which your body was when your wife asked for prayer again.

The only thing I've been able to pray for apart from for your pneumonia to resolve, is that any parts of the transplant which are causing a problem, should be dealt with by the Lord, so that the good parts which are working properly, can take over and do what they're supposed to.

I don't know how He's going to deal with my request, but I sure hope you feel [i]better[/i] right into your bones, as I know you will know if you do.

I will be praying the rest of this iv antibiotic therapy goes without hitch, and that your iv site stays healthy.

Thank you so much for this update. Please thank your wife for keeping in touch here.

2006/10/13 7:48
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Prayer

Gary, how wonderful to hear your voice again!

Quote:
Prayer works

2006/10/13 10:38Profile
HeartSong

Re:

PRAISE THE LORD!

2006/10/13 19:39Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy