Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : THE DAY I SAW THE LIGHT

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
hmmhmm

Sweden

THE DAY I SAW THE LIGHT

My life can be divided in two parts. Part one is when i didn't know there was a GOD.
I remember my life was filled whit darkness... i wanted to die so often...i filled my life whit drugs, money , alcohol, i stole .... i did every sin imaginable.... my mind got darker and my thoughts too.... then in desperation i got this idea i need a new life...and i thought if i get a nice girl and some kids...life will work out great...

so i meet this wonderful nice girl... we got children

BUT IT DIDN'T CHANGE ME....i still did drugs she almost left me..... and i remember it .... one night I'm looking at my kids wile they are sleeping.... i just know in my deepest being that if i don't do something I'm going to not just destroy my life...but my kids too...
so I'm broken...tears running down... i get on my knees ... i pray too god something like... IF THERE IS A GOD... HELP ME!!! HELP ME....

the next 24 hours a lot of strange things happend...i felt worse.... but the day ended in an elderly couples house...they spoke my language very poorly since they were imigrants...so they gave me a phone...i went in a dark rooom... the voice on the other side tells me to pray to jesus...of forgivness... that i believe in him.... and that i want to give my life to him...i prayed after him....and i remember i was thinking...what good will this do??? but i did it....

i hung up the phone...emidietly i felt better but not great..i stopped crying... i said good bye

and i walked out the front door.... maybe i got 10 feet away.... it was like sitting in a dark room and someone turn the light on.... suddenly like from no were i saw it... i felt it... I KNEW IT. IT WAS TRUE!!!! I GOT THIS PEACE AND JOY LIKE NO DRUG EVER GAVE ME..I was almost flying home..I KNOW NOW I WAS BORN OF GOD.... in one second i was changed... I remember coming home...screeming to my girlfriend(now wife) THERE IS A GOD!!!
she thou gt now he lost it for sure...
but Jesus set me free... i haven't smoked a cigarette since haven't done drugs...i speak clean now.... i got born again....THANK U JESUS..
Ohhh how my life has changed... i owe it all to him.
before sleeping all day...sin all night.. now up early to pray and study the word..
I cant find words to thank the lord enough... i just pray i will honor him whit my life....

I thank u for this homepage and keep doing what u do... so babes in Christ like myself can get some real spiritual food... thank u and may The 'LORD bless you
GODS peace to you

Christian /Sweden

2006/5/22 11:18Profile
SeanHobson

Cleveland, OH

Re: THE DAY I SAW THE LIGHT

You are a living testimony to the grace of a Holy God. Reading this post warmed my heart. Keep getting up and studying the word as you said, keep posting what God has done for you rather men(christan brothers) praise it or not, keep following him who hath chosen you to be his Son, Servant, and salt. May God bless those whom love him sincerly, thank you for sharing such a remarkable miracle of God.

2006/5/23 20:15Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Indeed, what a wonderful testimony to the grace of the Living God!

I never get tired of hearing how God changed, and keeps on changing, the lives of men and women all over this globe. To God be the glory!

In Christ,

Ron

2006/5/23 20:22Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Your testimony was so inspirational. It is a pleasure to hear how God has changed the lives of wretched persons.

I hope you will find this website helpful and the persons here a source of inspiration in your walk with Jesus. Just do not forget that God and His Word is the final authority on any issue you will encounter.

God bless you.
Blessings,
ginnyrose

2006/5/23 21:22Profile
Talkn2u

What a Blessing this morning, to read your testimony...
I got up today, somewhat discouraged, because a person I have prayed for, over 10 years, is farther now than ever...and yet God promised me He would reach him.

All seems hopeless and at an end in regards to this man ever being open to Truth; but then I read your testimony and I am moved to tears and full of hope once again....

Thank you so much for sharing!!!

Bonnie

2007/5/14 8:55Profile
Koheleth

NC

A simple testimony of true conversion is always beautiful.

"Like apples of gold in settings of silver, so is a word spoken in right circumstances."

Sharing about the miracle of God in our lives is always a good word. May God continue to greatly bless you, brother.

2007/5/14 9:12Profile
wrighty

bradford uk

yES BROTHER I CAN RELATE TO THE PEACE AND JOY DRUGS CAN NOT EVEN ATTEMPT TO COMPARE.IT IS WAR IN THE HIGHEST WHEN THE ENEMY COMES WITH THAT TEMPTATION TO ME PRAISE GOD TODAY I'M NOT USING

2008/1/24 7:17Profile
psalm1

christian, Thats so awesome! Im glad you're my brother!

David

2008/1/24 9:59Profile
Nellie

Re:

What a wonderful testimony about the saving, delivering, Grace of God.
God Bless you as you grow in Love, Wisdom, and Knowledge of Him.
Thanks for sharing.
Nellie

2008/1/24 11:32Profile
broclint

West Monroe, LA

Re: the day I saw the light

Brother Christian,

So glad someone brought this thread back to light... I had not seen it, but surely have seen the evidence of it in your posts. Thank God for His unspeakable gift.

Clint

2008/1/24 11:39Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy