Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : The Torn Bride's Dress

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

Interesting story chris. I've never heard or this guy, but I will keep an ear out for him. Do you know if he has a web site or anything? Know of any places to get his sermons?

2006/5/9 18:52Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Hi KingJimmy...

No, I am quite certain that he doesn't have a webpage. In fact, I am actually inclined to think that he doesn't even use the internet. He is a very simple man. I first heard him when he spoke to the Church that I attended at the suggestion of other missionaries. One of the missionaries told me that Brother Zerubbabel actually lived in a little hut before he felt led to travel through the United States to preach. When he does return to Africa, he stays in the same little hut.

I only have a couple of his messages on cassette. These were actually distributed by the local Church where he spoke. He doesn't have any books or cassette tapes for sale. In fact, I don't even know if he has a designated "itinerary" when he travels. But I have never met an individual that hasn't been deeply impacted by the messages that Brother Zerubbabel preaches. In my opinion, he is one of those few individuals that truly remind me of the Apostle Paul.

I will ask around and see if I can find any more messages on cassette. Perhaps I can transfer one or two into mp3 format and upload them into my University server for you. Let me know if you would like this.

:-)

2006/5/9 22:37Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

That would be awesome if you could do that Chris.

2006/5/10 6:35Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy