SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Sermons for street witnessing

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
vico

Sermons for street witnessing

Does anybody know of a good sermon that would be good to hand out to non-christians while street witnessing?

"...God a n o i n t e d Jesus of Nazareth with the H o l y G h o s t and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for G o d w a s w i t h h i m." Acts 10:38

2006/5/3 15:21Profile
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re: Sermons for street witnessing

Compilations are usually good. That may keep their attention if they do not like just listeneing to someone talk, since it has music.

2006/5/3 15:35Profile
allhavsinned

North West England

Re: Sermons for street witnessing

I give out 'keep listening' and 'freedom' both off the fireonthealtar.com site. I also mix and match my own from wherever I can find them. Here on SI there are some good short gospel messages, half the fun is finding them ;-)
Dave Legge has some great Gospel sermons which really convict - listen to 'away with Him' and 'A cry from Hell' but they are about 45mins. And you can always make some specifically for a season like Halloween, Christmas ans Easter, these are readily received. There is also bible quotes (like on Freedom) which is just bits of the bible read out, you can make these yourself (by downloading the audio bible - not reading into a mic) - the possibilities are endless. have a good search and let us know how you get on.

Ste

2006/5/3 16:14Profile
Christisking

Los Angeles, California

Re:

There is a compilation here on sermonidex called "The Simple Gospel" that preaches the gospel very good and is good to hand out!

[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=8908]The Simple Gospel[/url]

Also you can download witnessing CD's from the following web page and then burn as many copies as you want. There are different CD's geared for different people - some are for the lost and others are for people in the church.

[url=http://www.thesearchforbiblicaltruth.org/cdtract.htm]Digital CD Tracts[/url]

Patrick

2006/5/3 16:27Profile
LasVegas

Las Vegas

Re:

I've always have given out Ray Comforts "Hell's Best Kept Secret" & "True and False Conversions". These messages not only convict to share the Gospel, but also test the listener to see if they are truly a disciple of Christ.

2006/5/3 16:31Profile
vico

Re:

Thanks guys! that helps a lot.

In the service of the king
vico

2006/5/3 20:14Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy