SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : FEATURED SERMON: "Seek My Face" by Richard Owen Roberts

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 FEATURED SERMON: "Seek My Face" by Richard Owen Roberts

[b]FEATURED SERMON: "Seek My Face" by Richard Owen Roberts[/b]

[b]Seek My Face[/b]
Richard Owen Roberts speaks of the lofty and majestic God that we are to seek with all our hearts. He paints a tremendous picture of man and how seeking after God is an humbling task. This is an all important subject and worthy of a listen.

Surely a great need in our day is to [b]KNOW[/b] God! Know Him in His fullness, Know Him inimately in His Son! John 17:3 "And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent."

When Leonard Ravenhill was asked near the end of his life one of the major problems in the church in north america and he replied in one of his answers: "We don't know God! we don't know Him!" We know about God or have our modern day evangelical small view of God but to have a view and vision of God as some of the men of God from the past. Or just go to the Apostle Paul and see how He saw God in His Holiness, Majesty, having the fear of God.

2006/5/1 20:54Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re: FEATURED SERMON: "Seek My Face" by Richard Owen Roberts

Hot Sermon !!
I have been listening to it ! I thought it was the other one and have been trying to work out who it is for the last 10 minutes, this is a classic

2006/5/1 21:04Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Amen. this is a classic sermon on sermonindex, I find so much heavenly reality in Owen Roberts preaching! Oh the desire in his voice for us to know and experience God as He is!

2006/5/2 23:37Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Has anyone else had time to go over this sermon and hear it?

2006/5/5 20:45Profile
murdog

Fort Frances, Ontario

Re:

Greg,

I listened to it a couple of days ago, very good!
I liked the reference to Isiah 57:15, about the two places God dwells.

Murray

2006/5/6 7:51Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Just getting ready to as I have the wonderful opportunity to strap on the headphones while doing some work here at home.

Here is the link to the download itself;

[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=7429]Seek My Face[/url]

As well as to his other messages [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=279]Richard Owen Roberts[/url]

Am looking forward to this message as well as a couple others on revival. Have always appreciated his manner and wisdom.

2006/5/6 15:50Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Richard Owen Roberts

It was good to hear this once again, thought I had prior. It would be well to listen to these two messages below as they precede "Seek My Face" and fill in a great deal of the direction;

(*Edit: Make that 3, added the third and I believe these are in order)

[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=7422]Nature of Revival - Part 1[/url]

[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=7423] Nature of Revival - Part 2[/url]

[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=7426]Revival Theology[/url]

Still going through them, but found very interesting something that we may have overlooked and that he expounds on;

[i]Heb 6:1 Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of [u]repentance from dead works[/u][/i]

A great deal more there than meets the eye.

2006/5/7 8:39Profile
repentcanada

Re:

Is it possible for someone to split this message so it can be put on CD's?

2006/5/7 9:08Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Richard Owen Roberts - Seek ...

Quote:
Is it possible for someone to split this message so it can be put on CD's?

Hi Ricky,

I am assuming you are talking about burning this in WAV format. I know this can be done in Nero which I believe you can still get a free version of.

2006/5/8 9:10Profile
repentcanada

Re: Richard Owen Roberts - Seek ...

okay thanks brother Mike, I'll look into that

2006/5/8 9:23Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy