SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : LOVE IS CORRECTIVE YOU WEAKLING

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
DomSpencer

Hull, East Yorkshire, England

Re:

"Or bats in your belfry"

LOL

Dom

2006/4/28 10:57Profile
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re:

Quote:
Are we all getting sick of arguing yet? I consider THAT to be a sign of bad fruit(arguing) rather than putting a few shrimps on the barbie. Some of us have a fire in our bones, and some a bee in our bonnet, but if we be of God, Let it be. What about Ravenhill, or Edwards?

I have found if a person really has "fire in their bones" he/she takes it out to the streets, in the churchs, and and the "firestarter" is in the prayer closet.

Not that this a bad place to share your views, but look at the sermons here. That is what has brought most of us here.

2006/4/28 13:59Profile

Re:

What is going on in Sermon Index land lately? I really hate these condemning threads/posts that serve no real purpose. Please stop it. Your making people want to leave because it's not bringing an edifying environment.

Eph 4:15 Rather, speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in every way into him who is the head, into Christ. (ESV)

Eph 4:1-3 I therefore, a prisoner for the Lord, urge you to walk in a manner worthy of the calling to which you have been called, with all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love, eager to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. (ESV)

Jordan

2006/4/28 14:13
boomatt

fredericksburg, Virginia

Re:

I agree Jordan,

I love all of you brothers and sisters, but this is one reason why the world hates christians. We need to be united together, and go to the lost, not attack each others views and look like hypocrites.

What do you all say? How about we post something uplifting? Any prayer requests, I know some of you guys are prayer Warriors, so lets get going........... ;-)

2006/4/28 14:19Profile

Re:

wyattearp...shooting from the hip are'nt you? Are you old enough to know what that means? Lets not start a war here! I recommend we all back off from spiritual pride, examine ourselves, and get on with Jesus.

2006/4/28 18:43

Re:

This makes some sense! Lets get to the real business of The Kingdom. Thats what all my strong words were about.

2006/4/28 18:47

Re:wyatt is a straight shooter, leave him alone.

Quote:

DaveAbreu1 wrote:
wyattearp...shooting from the hip are'nt you? Are you old enough to know what that means? Lets not start a war here! I recommend we all back off from spiritual pride, examine ourselves, and get on with Jesus.

Is this earlier post of yours below what you think wyatt and us should get back to ?
And the Mortal Sin here is "referencing someone's age" BTW.
Since you say above that you're against "war" and "spiritual pride" and want us to "examine ourselves" and get on with "Who" ? then let's read how here ....

Quote:
[b]
DaveAbreu1 wrote:
Look out pastors, the sheep are begininng to voice they're discontent! Denying the power? I have seen it. Disgusting is'nt it, to sit back and have manure rubbed in your eyes. Filthy Godless Powerless gospels dished out, and the sheep are supposed to eat? No wonder the people have no power to go out and "preach". Nobody has any lead in their guns, not even BANG. Why would anybody want to be a christian, and not take all that God has to give? Is God giving birthday parties? Church Picnics? Are we all on barbituates? In Finland, they call worthless preachers "Bread Priests". They're not fit to rule .We better figure it out, that the world detests a powerless, intellectual Gospel!
Quote:

cutgrass3 wrote:
they deny the power there of but preach with their stinking mouths an ineffectual gospel which is not THE GOSPEL....people go to churches which are lodges that they join with intellectual teachers scratching their ichting ears telling them they are ok patting them on their backs sticking feathers in their hats telling them they are ok when they are on the raod of self pleasure falling into the pits of hell on a daily basis a man would be better off shaking a mule by the tail and writting his name on a barn door than going to one of the modernistic temples of hell bound doom....organized relegion i hate it if it were a bug i would crush it against hot asphalt and i was even thinking today if it was o.k with GOD to be a suicide bomber what would i suicide bomb..if it were ok with GOD to be a suicide bomber i would strap an atomic bomb to my back and stand ground zero vatican city and blow that hell bound whore from hell with her babel filth and rot relegion woshiping the queen of hell with her preverted priest and preverted nuns stealing innocence from children in theeur hell bound jesuit educational schools thts what i would wipe from the face of the earth and i would wipe her hell bound whorish daughters of protestans hell relegion right off the earth too...

"Salt is good: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be seasoned? It is neither fit for the land; nor yet for the DUNGHILL; but men CAST IT OUT" lUKE 14:34,35 [/b]

O.K., we all will "try" to remember that cutgrass and you want this thread to be about the word "LOVE" somehow.

O.K., we'll try Dave.

2006/4/28 20:59
wyattearp

Re:

DaveAbreu1
I am old enough to know what "shooting from the hip" means and I will try to hit you in the heart with this "shot". May it wound you and keep you from wounding others.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Eph.6:12

2006/4/28 21:28Profile

Re: hISTORY

THE SERMONS HERE AND ANYWHERE ELSE AS LONG AS THEY COME FROM VINDICATED SERVANTS ARE GREAT HOWEVER WHY LOOK BACKWARD LIKE A FROG... LOOK FOWARD WHAT IS GOD DOING NOW WHAT WAS THE MOST RECENT PROPHETIC UTTERENCE THAT GOD GAVE

YOU CAN TELL A FRUIT BY THE TREE IT HANGS ON
GOD VINDICATES HIS WORD WHEN HE SPEAKS THROUGH A PERSON WHEN VINDICATION DOES NOT TAKE PLACE THEN ONE SHOULD BE LEFT TO WONDER...

I LOVE PEOPLE AND I LOVE THE BRETHERN WITH THE AGAPO LOVE

I DONT PARTICIPATE WITH THE WORLD IN ITS ROT AND I DO NOT O.K ANY ASPECT OF SUCH UNDER ANY GUISE...COME OUT OF THE WORLD CRY OUT FOR MERCY BE CHRISTIAN....

2006/4/28 21:50

Re: WO-MENS

ARE AUTOMATICALLY OUT OF ORDER TO POST WHAT THEY THINK THEIR PLACE IS IN THE KITCHEN....WITH A DRESS AND LONG HAIR

2006/4/28 21:58

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy