SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : LOVE IS CORRECTIVE YOU WEAKLING

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread

LOVE IS CORRECTIVE YOU WEAKLING

if you have any love for a son or daughter and you see them standing in a street with a big truck coming down the road fixing to kill them you scream move they dont you run out there and snatch that hiney out of the street and if you have to you rod the back and butt

THATs LOVE you week kneed marshmellow of a so called christian whom walks before the world with no virtue WAKE UP

2006/4/28 6:25

Re: LOVE IS CORRECTIVE YOU WEAKLING

OWWWWEEEE! That Hurt good!

2006/4/28 7:25

Re:

cutgrass and Dave, I'm going to ask the same question again ... why are you coming on here Right From the Start Rebuking the members here ?

You don't know these folks, and this place has been here since 2002. You have no idea who you're rebuking.

You are all wrong in starting off rebuking people you don't even know.

This is not a child's forum you are on or some lazy organized church forum.

You don't even know these people, so who are any of you to come on with your first posts rebuking us ?

If you three or so think you're Prophets or something ... you are the kind that bring shame to the genuine prophets, if there are any on board.

You come on threating and with horrifying violenence and spueing out words not even found in the New Testament.
Where do you really feel you have gotten this Authority to come on here and rebuke people you don't know and haven't even TRIED to know, by going back to the Forum threads starting in 2002 until now ?

If you had been a member for a while and saw an error being taught, yes, I could see you giving this same type "warning".

I've used that same analogy myself about my child trying to cross the street without me ... but in context of a conversation about beliefs that I saw posted.

You all are just coming on Screaming before you get to know any here.

That's Pride and counterfeit Prophets that bring a reproach or discredit the real prophets, teachers, evangelists and pastors that are regular posters on this Board.

Your spirit is not right. You don't walk into a Church you know NOTHING ABOUT and start screaming at them.

Or do you ? :-(

2006/4/28 7:44

Re:

In response to MeAgain, and again, and again. The lip of truth will be established FOREVER. Try to glean the precious from the ore! God has many different voices and its obvious you think God is only LOVE!!! I bet you would be with the religious throng who would take off John the Baptists head Eh? No sense in trying to make us feel bad, we have been at the game for a long time, and dont try to discredit us to anybody else, please, your honor!

2006/4/28 8:37

Re:

A real Prophet lets take Elijah hewed men to bits with THE SWORD or What about Samuel he did WHAT GOD TOLD saul to do but saul was to interested in serving his stinking self buliding worldy wealth and increasing his popularity...

2006/4/28 8:47

Re:

Quote:

DaveAbreu1 wrote:
In response to MeAgain, and again, and again. The lip of truth will be established FOREVER. Try to glean the precious from the ore! God has many different voices and its obvious you think God is only LOVE!!! I bet you would be with the religious throng who would take off John the Baptists head Eh? No sense in trying to make us feel bad, we have been at the game for a long time, and dont try to discredit us to anybody else, please, your honor!

Hia again Dave, and again :),
I'm not quite sure how God's Love could kill a prophet whether it be John or Isaiah but first I asked if you and rakkanakknal knew each other and you told me that I was correct on that account.

And now I've asked on your other thread if you guys are "the manifested sons of God" movement.

How am I doing so far ?

2006/4/28 8:54
RobertW

St. Joseph, Missouri

Re:

Quote:
I bet you would be with the religious throng who would take off John the Baptists head Eh? No sense in trying to make us feel bad, we have been at the game for a long time, and dont try to discredit us to anybody else, please, your honor!

This statement is self-condemning and not helpful. You refer to MeAgain as "your honor" and have yourself condemned her with; "[u]I bet[/u] you would be with the religious throng who would take off John the Baptists head Eh? and again... God has many different voices and [u]its obvious[/u] you think God is only LOVE!!! "

BTW there are many repentance preachers on this site. ;-) We are all striving to grow in Christ lest we misrepresent the true nature of God one way or the other.

2006/4/28 8:54Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

cutgrass3,

Read the link following and consider this a warning, abide within the guidelines that are established for all or you will be removed.

Dave, same for you. Have appealed for you to slow down before, this is not a place to verbalise whatever you feel like, if you cannot control this I recommened you start your own website.

[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?viewmode=flat&order=0&topic_id=10431&forum=13&post_id=&refresh=Go]SermonIndex Forum Disclaimer (MUST READ)[/url]

2006/4/28 9:13Profile

Are we all getting sick of arguing yet? I consider THAT to be a sign of bad fruit(arguing) rather than putting a few shrimps on the barbie. Some of us have a fire in our bones, and some a bee in our bonnet, but if we be of God, Let it be. What about Ravenhill, or Edwards?

2006/4/28 9:58
wyattearp

Re:

Quote:
Some of us have a fire in our bones, and some a bee in our bonnet......

Or bats in your belfry.

2006/4/28 10:51Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy