SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : today

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

today

MANY THINK THEY ARE CALLED TO BE A MINISTER,PASTOR,EVANGELIST,MISSIONARY AND SO ON...if this were actually so then why dont these whom claim to have been called have an Apostle Paul Mark 16 signs and wonders vindicated word Ministry to prove that call...i believe i have THE BIBLE RIGHT to stand flatfooted and stand in any congrgation amoung any people whom profess to be Christians to say" pastor you just brought words now i am going to stand here and watch GOD VINDICATE what words you have just spoke to be from HIM with Mark 16 in action" now people watch how quick i get asked to leave watch how quick they will call the olice on me and have me cuffed and hauled to a jail for what SPEAKING THE TRUTH....I live in the state of Tennessee and there is not 1 true HOLY GHOST BODY OF BELIEVERS meeting together in mind and one accord in GOD HOLY GHOST in the entire state....

2006/4/28 3:52
Josiah777

Sterling, VA

Re: today

Quote:

cutgrass3 wrote:
I live in the state of Tennessee and there is not 1 true HOLY GHOST BODY OF BELIEVERS meeting together in mind and one accord in GOD HOLY GHOST in the entire state....

Hmmm...that sounds awfully familiar. "I alone am left; and they seek to take my life" - Elijah. Cutgrass3, do you feel as though perhaps God may have a call on your life?

2006/4/28 9:00Profile

Re:

Yes, cutgrass expressed the burden of his heart in his second post ... don't know if you'd call it a "calling" though.

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=10486&forum=13&5

2006/4/28 9:39

Re:

Mal.4:5 came to my mind...Im sure Elijah was not loved in his day either! If this is an Elijah...Look out!

2006/4/28 9:43

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy