SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : my friend is being tangibly attacked by demons please help me in prayer

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
arbustum

Sydney Australia

my friend is being tangibly attacked by demons please help me in prayer

i have an amazing friend who's strength in God consistently inspires so many others including myself, especially with just how heavily her life depends on her leaning on him, i was just on the phone to her and she was telling me how she'd backslidden a bit thinking well what is what im doing really helping anyone enyway and was falling away until these massive visitations of demons started coming her way, she has been feeling them poke her, and turn lights on and off about her house, and their presence manifests in a think air, more recentley still she had one put her in a dream like state and it felt to her like it was trying to smother her in a wet blanket, she tried to sing praises to frighten it away but it wouldnt leave her until she actually rebuked it out loud in Jesus' mighty name! she has also been feeling in her spirit that she was being prayed against by a dark witch, and she has recieved a confiming word of such. that word also saind that the strength in her devotion to God was noted by this witch and she is trying to turn my friend over to the enemy. last she told me of the last time she encountered the demons. the one she described trying to smother her in a thick wet blanket returned and brought backup and she described the air as so incredibly thick with evil presence.

she needs prayer,

and i need to know what to pray for; i know what to pray against...

please help in Jesus' name

2006/4/26 10:33Profile
habakkuk3

Virginia

Re: my friend is being tangibly attacked by demons please help me in prayer

This battle is very real and I pray that the Holy Spirit will reveal to your friend the door she has opened to the devil and close it.

Once we sell out to Jesus, the devil is out to literally kill us. You said that she indicated that she had backslidden a bit but I will pray for her and would encourage her to deal with whatever rebellion or issue that resulted in her backslidden state.

Blessings to you, the battle is on for your dear friend's soul. I would encourage her to read a book entitled "Holy War" by John Bunyan, which has been quite helpful to me.

2006/4/26 11:20Profile
Scroggins

Dallas, TX

Re:

Spritual battles!

Oh how real they are. How terrible for the peoples of GOD.

There is nothing more that Satan would have than to see us fall into the folly that "we are helpless". He wants us to fall into sin and deception. Satan and his Oppressors want us to be dead as we were when we lived our lives before Christ, before the time our blindness was healed and sight was given back to us through salvation. He will whisper lies into our ears at every chance he gets to make us stumble. But do not listen to those lies from hell but rather; HOLD FAST TO THE LORD OUR GOD JESUS CHRIST! THE KING OF KINGS AND THE LORD OF LORDS! VICTORY IS ALREADY WON THROUGH HIM! You have to stop and realize that he has already won the battle for us before we were even in it. The Lord is just and Holy, seek him always!

In my experience with demonic forces fasting and prayer are very good weapons against them. I have been physically attacked by them as well as mentally attacked and always seeking the Lord of course is the best thing to do in these cases. Use the power of the Lord's name, use the power of the Spirit that is within you and the forces of hell cannot rise against you. If the Lord our GOD creator of all things is with you, what force on earth or hell can stand against you and still yet stand at the end of it? NONE!

Tell your friend to hold tight to the Lord, the victory has already been set through Jesus Christ. Seek HIM and they will be gone. The Spirit has more power than we would like to recognize. Christ has more power than we would recognize. TRUST in the Lord and put all FAITH in him, SEEK him and the affliction will be dispersed.

Yours in the love of Christ,
Scroggins

2006/4/26 12:06Profile
twd

Re:

Yes Scroggins,

I agree with you, 100% and also the power that there is in the Name of Jesus. Every knee shall bowl and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, in heaven, on earth and yes even beneath the earth. Jesus is Lord!!

I knew a man who shared with me how he would be awaken in the night and knew that there was someone in his house, he would walk to the room where he normally saw this man, and would say. Oh it's just you and he would go back to sleep. Now something like that would scare me! But what ministered to me was the fact that he would go back to sleep. God has not given us the Spirit of Fear but of Power, Love and a Sound mind.

Rejoice with your friend, it is better to be awake then asleep. :-)

If God is allowing her to see and you as well, is because there is a bigger picture in the Spirit Realm. The Spirit of God who leads us into all truth, will teach you how to pray and come against this. The word of God is truth, and it does nor can it come back void but accomplish everything that it has been set out to do, in Jesus Name.

2006/4/26 12:34Profile
Scroggins

Dallas, TX

Re:

AMEN!

Just curious, what did this man you knew see? A familiar? What name did it declare itself by?

Love in Christ
Scroggins

2006/4/26 12:39Profile

Re:

Holly, (the orginal poster)

I've had 'quite a few' experiences where people had encounters like this, but even worse. People waking up with blood all over their arms. And such. This is serious, and I ask that you, your pastor, and her take this serious.

Now, by 'serious', I advice that you, her, AND your pastor FAST and COMMAND this demon to leave. There is an authority in the Spirit that the demons reconize and need to in situations like this.

Example. I knew this 16 yr old girl, being tormented by them NIGHT and DAY, in some churches (the dead ones...), in many places, but when we actually met together. She said 'Joshua, I dont see the demons, this is the first time in a while this has happened.' Now, that's NOT because of me, but because of the Spirit within me.

Fast and pray, if ur faith isn't there. But, DO IT NOW, before something worses. The young girl that I was with, was threatened night and day to get murdered by the demons, and she tried to commit suicide on numerous occaisions.

This situation can get worse. But end it now, with going before the Lord through FASTING AND PRAYER, WITH your pastor, her, and urself.

Blessings, don't be shy to drop a 'pm'.

2006/4/26 15:42
Scroggins

Dallas, TX

Re:

Amen Brother Joshua!

2006/4/26 15:49Profile
arbustum

Sydney Australia

Re:

hey, i asked my friend about it today and she just told me that this stuff had gone away. now your prayers and everyone elses have been so appreciated. we'll keep praying becuse obviously theres not gonna be no opposition all of a sudden but hey there is such an angel army keeping her safe in her sleep and while shes up she'd powering on again. thanks guys so much for your prayers.

2006/4/30 10:12Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy