SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Victory over sin

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Davefeist

Victory over sin

I had a problem with a smoking habit for years.I tried everything to stop smoking,patches,gum and lozenges nothing work.I would plead with the Lord for help but none would come.Then one day the lord said;deny yourself pick up you cross and follow me.So I did it wasn't easy at first to say no but the more I said no the easyer it got.And I had the Holy Spirit helping me all the time.He would say keep going for victory is around the corner.Now I have victory over this sin but I still must resist the devil but he will flee and I still pick up my cross everyday and follow Jesus Christ.As for your discussions I know that we are to be Holy as he is Holy, sin no more but we do its a fact of life even the Holy Spirit said; The man who says he sins not is a lier.But he is faihfull and just to forgive us.

2006/4/26 8:02Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Victory over sin

Welcome Dave,

Believe you wanted this in the
[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=10449&forum=35]DO NOT RESPOND - unless you have victory over sin![/url] thread.

To respond to a posting, just click on the "Reply" button on the post you are reading and your reply will be inserted.

You may want to copy and paste this into the post linked above. It keeps the discussions orderly and easier to follow. Thank you.

2006/4/26 8:52Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy