SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Oh America!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread

Oh America!

Thats what I believe is on God's heart today, and has been for two or three Decades! I just saw Dr.Phil. Yup! Dr.Phil, and i saw the condition of a couple American familys. Torn apart by strife, Fighting, bickering, swearing! All the results of a "Falling away" From God! How on earth is America gonna survive another 50 years! What America needs is straight talk, not smooth talk! All i can think of is REPENT! Here in Finland, there are troubles. Finns are stubborn. They drink, but i dont see the family terror i see, and remember in America. I am outraged! Are there not a few good men who will get on their knees and bring AMERICA TO (ITS) KNEES? Is there so much blinding Prosperity, so many hypocritical good words going around that you can't see the bloody handwriting on the WALL! Stones are being thrown(by bigger hypocrites) at America because they perceive a double-standard. Those who know the truth better stand up and be counted. There is a real enemy called ISLAM threatening, and i mean THEY MEAN TO DESTROY YOU! THEY ARE PLANNING DAY AND NIGHT TO DESTROY.....Now...what do you do? There is one solution . The righteous had better pray, pray,pray, your enemy sleepeth not! The PROTECTION IS GONE(9/11 was the bloody handwriting). Tee-toteling is over! All i wanna hear is knees smacking precious marbled floor! Prove the man of God you are! Dave.

Quote:
"If my people, which are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray" 2 Chronicles.7:14

Everything that can be shaken, will be shaken. Dont make God Madder!

2006/4/23 7:52

Re: Oh America!

SHEEKA MAHHIATTIE

2006/4/23 8:05
Onesimus4God

Chapala, Jalisco, Mexico

Re: Oh America!

So true so true dear brother. Thank you. But why did you stop with only half of that scripture verse. You left off the "turn from your wicked ways".
Turn off the TV and turn on the Spirit of God. You are absolutely correct in what you write about the muslims. Our government are helping all they can. The muslims have a "2020 Plan". Their intention is to so infiltrate every aspect of our society and government that they will be able to take over this nation without firing a shot!

"O"

2006/4/23 9:45Profile
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

Re:

Greetings brothers.

Quote:
There is a real enemy called ISLAM threatening, and i mean THEY MEAN TO DESTROY YOU!

and

Quote:
Their intention is to so infiltrate every aspect of our society and government that they will be able to take over this nation without firing a shot!

I think some may find these statements really hard to believe. I myself do not doubt that it is very possible.

My wife was remarking the other day about how many Muslims attend her community college. There are many Islamic stores in our community and before it closed, a large supermarket chain in our neighborhood had added a 'Halal' meat section(I think this is like Kosher for them). Besides this there is the very noticable presence in the city of people dressed in the Muslim garb(many of these are American converts and not from the East).

You might say, so what?

My question would be, do we think these Musilms are coming here because they love our way of life? Are they coming here becuase they cherish our values and want to help build the American republic? If not, then why are they here? If it is for economic reasons, then where will all that money be going, if not back to the Islamic countries?

Some might say, why should we care, our citizenship is in Heaven, not on any nation on earth.

I agree with this in very principle, however as ambassadors of our King here on earth, shouldn't we want to see every means available used to promote His Kingdom, including those of our host nations? Are we not negligent if we allow such vast economic, political, and material resources to be squandered or plundered by ungodly hordes?

Should it not grieve us to see these resources carryed away into foriegn lands where Christ's people are hated and killed?

Should it not also grieve us to see these resources being spent upon the selfish and perverted lusts and pleasures of our own ungodly society?

Where is the voice of lamentation in our midst?

Quote:
The Lord hath trodden under foot all my mighty men in the midst of me: he hath called an assembly against me to crush my young men: the Lord hath trodden the virgin, the daughter of Judah, as in a winepress.

Quote:
For these things I weep; mine eye, mine eye runneth down with water, because the comforter that should relieve my soul is far from me: my children are desolate, because the enemy prevailed.

The sons and daughters of America have been carried away captive into the foriegn lands of idolatrous pracitces and beliefs. And the heathen have come into our very homes and communities and set up their groves upon every high place, where they engage in every wicked and perverted act, and burn incense unto the gods of self-indulgence and selfish pleasure.

Meanwhile, where are we?

I have been recently learning of the once godly heritage that our fathers built and left to us in this naiton. How far have we fallen from this!

This is a thread I started to share some of what I had been reading if any of you are interested

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=10282&forum=40&4

Brothers, if the Lord God of Heaven has given us up then so be it. Then, I would cringe to think that we should lift one finger to help preserve this Republic from destruction. God forbid we should ever be found fighting against His blessed purposes; but has He given us up? I do not know that He has, do you?

If we have not gotten any new orders from the Captain of our Salvation, then isn't the standing order still

Quote:
Occupy till I come.

?

2006/4/23 11:33Profile

Re:

Onesimus4God...Yes i did leave off the "Turn from your wicked ways", Thanks for adding it! Political correctness is indeed trying to please every clan there. Islam does have a plan and we who know the truth have to be aware, and do spiritual battle(Pray and preach Gospel) intensly! Europe too is being overrun by Islam. They challenge me in the streets here but I know My God is Bigger, Badder, and ALMIGHTY! I DO NOT FEAR THEIR GOD! We must be filled with the Spirit, wear our armor, and let the world know WHO IS THE ONE AND ONLY!.....JESUS CHRIST! Bless you Brother, and all the Brothers stateside!

2006/4/23 12:54
lamuskrat

Gonzales, La

Re:

Where are the Men of God who will stand up and PREACH the uncomprimised gospel and pastors who will lead and teach their sheep.

Where are the men and woman of God....sleeping, gorging (so to speak), and watching TV.

Leonard Ravenhill: Sodom had no Bible...

2006/4/23 13:03Profile

Re:

In reply to chris...Is America REALLY UNAWARE that Islamic fanatics want to destroy it? I know these people plan to fly another plane into the White House and do much more to America! This is a satanic cult bent on WORLD DOMINATION, not REPENTANCE! Religion of PEACE? Dont you believe it! Islam wants SHARIA(iSLAMIC LAW), not DEMOCRACY. Already Canada plans to allow Sharia in its courts. Sharia will bring bondage, not Holiness. Look at Afganistan or Iran. Look at what Islam does there. Because of America's love affair with Saudi oil, the floodgates of Islam have been allowed here. What happens in 30 years? What happens when Bush is out out of office and the damage is done? Islam IS AN EVIL RELIGIOUS CULT, just like many have said. Islam denies the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
In Sweden, the muslims throw rocks at the ambulances who go to "they're" neighborhoods! This is a rebel cult! In Germany, one group plans to come to power, burn down the Parliment, and scatter the ashes out at sea! Its the same whever they go! Religion of peace? Hogwash! Dont believe it! Islam is ANTI-CHRIST, ANTI-DEMOCRATIC, ANTI-ISRAEL/AMERICA and ANTI-WORLD! I dont want to say to hate muslims. They are blinded. The biggest FORCE TO WIN THEM to the AMERICAN WAY and THE REAL GOD would be to love them and show them the way! I TRY do that here! Blowing them up will never do. STUN THEM with the LOVE OF GOD so they will know that OUR GOD IS REAL,and THEIRS is NOT!

2006/4/23 13:21

Re:

Amen to that Mike!

2006/4/23 13:24
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

Re:

Hi Dave and everyone else.

Quote:
Is America REALLY UNAWARE that Islamic fanatics want to destroy it?

Maybe we(the public in general) are just not taking it seriously?

Perhaps we are confident in our power like this

Quote:
This is the rejoicing city that dwelt carelessly, that said in her heart, I am, and there is none beside me: how is she become a desolation, a place for beasts to lie down in! every one that passeth by her shall hiss, and wag his hand.

Or intoxicated with pleasure and wealth like this

Quote:
But they also have erred through wine, and through strong drink are out of the way; the priest and the prophet have erred through strong drink, they are swallowed up of wine, they are out of the way through strong drink; they err in vision, they stumble in judgment.

Some of the things you mentioned about how they behave in Europe has reminded me about how Christians are already treated in some Islamic countries. I keep informed of this through Voice of the Martyrs news and prayer updates. It has really been an eye opener.

2006/4/23 16:09Profile

Re: ISSAC ISSAC

WHEN WILL PEOPLE READ THEIR,BASCIC INTRUCTION BEFORE LEAVING EARTH(BIBLE).THE AGE OLD WAR BETWEEN,CHRISTIANITY(ISAAC)ISLAM ISHMAEL.(GEN 22;HEB 11:17-19 GEN 16 GAL 4:22-31).WHAT I SAY IS BRING IT ON, THERE ARE ONLY TWO TYEPS ON THIS EARTH SONS OF GOD,AND SONS OF THE DEVIL,ITS ONLY BLACK AND WHITE LIGHT AND DARKNESS,LOST AND FOUND.THE FLESH CAN ONLY BEGET FLESH,THE SPIRIT CAN BEGET FLESH,BUT WHEN SPIRIT BEGETS FLESH IT MUST DIE. SO I SEE THAT THE WORLD SYSTEM IS POWERED BY OIL ECT. IT WILL END IN CAOS,LIKE IN THE BEGINNING GOD CREATED THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH. AND THE EARTH WAS WITHOUT FORM AND VOID AND DARKNESS WAS ON THE FACE OF THE DEEP,YOU SEE CAOS MUST HAPPEN AGAIN SO GOD CAN SAY LET THERE BE LIGHT AGAIN.LOVE YA DAVE :-P Ps sorry for the caps,DAVE

2006/4/23 20:06

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy