SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : how many of you would die for me.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

how many of you would die for me.

JESUS SAID WE ARE TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER.IS THAT WHAT WE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.IF YOU DONT YOU ARE NOT OF THE FOLD OF JESUSES FLOCK.GOATS DONT MIX WITH SHEEP. :-x

2006/4/20 5:29

Re: how many of you would die for me.

ok paul...sign me up! Goat meat tastes bad, does'nt it?

2006/4/20 5:38
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Slow down you guy's. No need to continualy post quips and compulssions. This is not a chat room nor a place for whatever comes to mind.

Please, this may all be new to you here but try doing a search and absorbing some things from the messages and articles, from others.

2006/4/20 9:30Profile
skab

~May I question whether or not that was asked out of love?

~Some of us are of a martyr's heart. We'd die for anyone, anywhere, if God called us to. I can't help but wonder how much of a sacrifise it would really be for me to die for you. Just a thought.

2006/4/24 17:07Profile
dohzman

In internet posts all caps is meant to be the equal to shouting very loudly. Drop the caps.
As to your subject matter? True christian love is usually expressed toward God first---we love Him because He first Loved us, and it progresses to overcoming and a deep knowledge of God. Second we express love toward our family (husbands, wives, children, parents, extended -bloodline family members, etc..) Next we have our church family--- our brothers and sisters in Christ, and than to the world around us.
Unfortunately the goats and the sheep were raised together as well as the wheates and the tares, both waiting for that finial seperation, the greater question should be asked, "Do I love others as Jesus Loved others?"
That may have been a better place to start and than to encourage the rest of us to examine ourselves against the backdrop of God's Word.
So my dear brother rakkanakknal, use wisdom in the way you approach even a rebuke, James says
Jam 3:17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, easy to be entreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without variance, without hypocrisy.
Jam 3:18 And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace for them that make peace.
You can with your post show love and geniune concern or the lack of love. The prophets of old delivered thier messages after much prayer and many tears with only one desire, the salvation of thier hearers. Just somethings to consider.

2006/4/24 20:44Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy