SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : How do you bring god into every aspect of a wedding , when you are in a non christian situation

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

How do you bring god into every aspect of a wedding , when you are in a non christian situation

Jesse is having a wedding and my brother is had a wedding, how do you bring god into every aspect I am a good dancer and I dance a bit at the wedding to non christian music. Hwo do you preach gods love in every situation.
What do you do if you are in a non christian situation and you do not know what to do and there is no where to pray or read yoru bible or do anything.

2006/4/17 22:17Profile
roadsign

Re: How do you bring god into every aspect of a wedding , when you are in a non chris

Just be yourself, Deltadom. You either have it or you don't, and trying to put on a "Christian-like" image just doesn't cut it.
You can do your bible reading and prayer at home, ahead of time.

As a musician, I play at a lot of weddings. Usually people at weddings aren't thinking about their eternal destiny or spiritual condition. They are occupied with other things. They have a lot of glitter in their eyes.

Wait till you see them at funerals.

In the mean time, Deltadom, have fun at the weddings! (Just don't eat to much! It's bad for your health)

Diane

2006/4/18 8:18Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy