SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Any one knows any good online teens forum?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Perfection speaks again,and I must say in a very Godly manner, Yes this is just the way Christ would handle this.

2006/4/16 11:39Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Quote:

MeAgain wrote:
I've watched you work on here. And tacking on Scripture just makes it worse, coming from you.

Well thank you I did not know I was so popular in your books.
God Bless

2006/4/16 11:40Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Sincere Christians are to seek to follow the example of Christ himself, and I will admit I have not done that in some of my responses to Annie nor has she me, so for the record I do apologize to her for some of my responses to her, but I will not apologize for my opinions here. We as Christians should not fire missiles at each other, we should show in a Godly manner how you might want to examine the word to see if your opinion follows scripture and go from there, personally I feel we both have not acted in a very Godly manner and have basically shown our spiritual colors.
Sorry Mr. Bill

2006/4/16 12:16Profile

Re:

Quote:

paula4jc wrote:

Quote:
Mr. BillPro,

Also, for the record this comes from a Dad of 54 years young that has raised three teens and a Grandfather of two teens.

I don't think you're suitable for even secular advice. You're very libral and its youth pastor with identical views as yours why I pull my teens out of the church. You may have knowledge, but obviously lack wisdom, discernment, and application.

I deeply regreted making the original post.
Lesson learned, in the future I will never come here, I will stay in my prayer closet.

MeAgain, may Christ peace and blessing be with you and your house. Thank you.

~ PAULA, I've just been threatened to be banned by PM for this thread.

Accordingly MrBillPro is welcome to stay and I am not.

If I am banned ..... that will say an AWFUL LOT to me and a lot of others.

What's done in secret should be brought out to the light.

Amen.

2006/4/16 20:33
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Please do not address me in anymore of your posts! I may have done wrong here but I apologized for it and you just continue to stir the pot and try and bring others into the mix, hasn't enough been done already?

2006/4/16 21:02Profile
paula4jc

Re:

Quote:
I've just been threatened to be banned by PM for this thread.

Thanks for sharing the private “PM. May the Lord Jesus richly bless you for encouraging me in this thread?

You don’t have any teens, but you walk in the light and therefore advise me righteously.
Am I the only one with teens on the forum? Maybe everyone here except you sees it acceptable for Christian teen girls to go driving alone around town with unsaved boys.

We know who is behind that PM you received; therefore rejoice that you’re worthy to be thrown off.

We shall pray for each other. You may send me email from my web site.
As for me I have be thrown out of so many churches that I am ready to pour out every drop of my blood, but the Lord has restrain me till am free of my teens.

23But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.
16Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.
17But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues;
22And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.
24The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his lord.

2006/4/16 21:53Profile

Re:

Quote:
~ PAULA, I've just been threatened to be banned by PM for this thread.

Wow, shocking.

My opinion on this matter, and I speak as a teenager, is that Paula is doing the right thing. Teenagers are at the point in their lives where they need to be fed the Word constantly-- and they need to be protected from the Evil One who wants only to come there into their life through unGodly teenagers. The Devil hates it when people like you Paula don't allow him to work.

If I had Godly parents, and if they would've not let me hang around unGodly friends a long time ago, I would've never got into the rut I was once in. So I believe you can rest assured that you are in the Lord's will Paula. :-)

Jordan

2006/4/16 22:04
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

2. Post guidelines:
-If you're replying to a post, stay on topic as much as possible.
-If you're posting a new topic, do not post something that has been discussed numerous times. Browse the forums first or use the Search function.
-Do not link images from other sites without their permission; instead, it's much more polite to give a link to them.
-[b][u]Do not[/u] flame other users; this includes [u]derogatory comments based on age[/u][/b], gender, race, ethnicity, religion, nationality, etc. [b][u]You will be banned immediately for this offense.[/u][/b]

[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?viewmode=flat&order=0&topic_id=7&forum=16&post_id=&refresh=Go]Community Rules[/url]

Every opportunity has been given to correct [i]this[/i] issue and this issue alone. If you cannot abide by the rules of the community you are free to leave or you will be removed.

2006/4/16 23:50Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I am looking for a teen forum that has good strong christians discussion where youths can talk and grow in their faith.

The whole thread started from this question, why can't sermonindex be that place. But for the rest of the bickering that has insued from this thread is pretty sad. I think you are all arguing over each other and not coming to any valid conclusions and points. Please cease from "derogatory comments", as for the issue of youth, yes there is a liberty for them to be in the world but not of it, but also the intention to keep them pure and undefiled from the spirit of the world is good also.

This is really a personal issue between the parents and the Lord. I do think those 3 websites that were posted are bad places to send youth even though they carry the label of "Christian" some of the discussion threads were pretty sad, especially the sexual content one, on one of the front pages of the sites.

2006/4/17 0:35Profile

Re:

Jordan meant no harm. He said he had just "googled" them.

But there is nothing wrong with ...

[url=http://www.studylight.org/forums/index.php?sid=abf1575c016ec2d515f001a643f677fd]Study Light[/url]

that I posted on page one.

2006/4/17 3:54

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy