SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : I'm New too!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Kolombian

Colombia

I'm New too!

Hello to everyone in sermonindex,
I would like to share with you a little bit of my life and my testimony… I grew up in a Christian family, my parents were involved into the ministry for almost 30 years…Even though I’ve always been a ‘good girl’ (in the worldly language), never went to a party or some stuff that regular people use to do, but just because I really didn’t like to do it…However, my life never sustained my Christian education, and not because I had bad behavior, but because I really didn’t had a personal relation with God in which I truly had to surrender my life unto Him, and recognize my sinner condition…I’ve learned through that time that to be born in a Christian family doesn’t save you, ether to be what the world calls ‘a good girl’, or to read my Bible ever so I HAD to, or to say to people I’m Christian but still talking like a human, still searching my own goals, still wanting to control each one of my path in life. All those common conditions and attitudes inside the Christian people have to change, have to be reconsidered, because we can’t be conformed as the world is, we are different, as the Bible says, ‘we’re in this world, yet we don’t are from the world’…
To resume this, I would like to add that my relationship with God changed through a very hard way…and it has to be like this in God’s manner, because he has to teach us His ways, that aren’t like ours, and he has to pass us through the desert, the desert of the trials (like the people of Israel), he has to prove our heart and to purify it, to clean it..(if we are disposed to, and we really yearn for it, because He’s a gentleman, He’ll never do it against our will), And this has to be done because He’s coming for a pure non-spot wife, faithful, clean, prepare, that has rejected her own life, because she knows that she can’t be saved in her own way of living, in her sinner condition, according to the world pattern…she has decided to receive Jesus life in her heart, she has allowed the Holy Spirit to guide and control every inch of herself, and she’s yearning for the plan of God to be fulfill; To have a clean, pure bride (Col 1:22, Ephe 5:37, 1:4, Jac 1:27, Jud 24, Rev.14:5).
We (my family and I) already pass through the desert of God's trials, lacking of too many things (material, emotional…), but sustained by His eternal love and mercy. Thanks to our Merciful Father that we now know what kind of people God is seeking for, what kind of hearts His looking through and in all the earth...And He is calling us to the ministry of prayer, more than a ministry, the NECESSITY of prayer, that we as His son's must look to do it, and accomplish it, praying for our brethren in church allover the world, for our brethren that still are deceived. We must wait patiently for His times to come, for those times where his people will be placed as real and pure instruments, without self-pride, without arrogance and not seeking our own glory....

How I get here?
I was exploring through the internet looking for more places of brothers who where aware of these last times and the sinner condition of the Church... I'm Colombian and as many brethren through all the world we've been called 'outside the camp', from the apostasy of the Church and all these systems and vanity covers....

My message to you: We're in the last times, and the pure Word of God has being open to those who have a humble and noble heart for Him...He's coming for His clean and pure wife, and we want to be part of it, no matter what the world can say or think about us, the Bible says that if we want to do His will and follow His feet, and to take on our backs the log, we should be rejected by the world, and that’s because we will be against their system, against their law, against their nature...
Thanks for taking the time in reading this. I will love to have contact with each one of you, don’t look backwards, we must keep going forward as our brother Paul said. (Filip 3:14)

Under the cover of His Spirit,
Karen
:-D
PS: CHECK OUT THESE GREAT LINKS

www.awildernessvoice.com
www.meatindueseason.org
My personal msn space: http://spaces.msn.com/karen041

2006/4/14 8:57Profile
toadie

Coleraine,N.Ireland

Re: I'm New too!

True love ain`t a ring on your finger but a cross on a hill.

2006/4/14 9:05Profile
Kolombian

Colombia

Re:

Hello Todie!
Hey that was fast!:-P
I even had finish what I was doing here when you pop out your reply..Sure it is, the love of God isn't like the human love, and it requires sacrifice...
God bless you in your music ministry and give you fear and knowledge.
Check in my message the links that I forgot to place first.
Kolombian

2006/4/14 9:21Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Welcome to SI, Toadie, Kolombian

Quote:
And He is calling us to the ministry of prayer

I do believe very much so. Pray that you will find much here to draw even more of a life of prayer to and from.

2006/4/14 9:55Profile
ANewInHim

Re: I'm New too!

Amen

2006/4/14 10:05Profile
Kolombian

Colombia

Re:

This is such a blessing from our Lord, His calling us to return to the 'acient footpaths'...To return to the simplicity of the Gospel. The simplicity of Jesus, obeying God's voice, following His ways, praying for His will to be done.
Amen

2006/4/15 9:39Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy