SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Ray Comfort Sermons added...

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Ray Comfort Sermons added...

I added 2 new ray comfort sermons:

How to bring your children to Christ
Militant Evangelism *(I heard this message is a very good one).

enjoy.

2006/4/13 14:22Profile

Re: Ray Comfort Sermons added...

Excellent! Thanks Greg, oh and [size=medium][color=CC0000]Happy Birthday![/color][/size] :-)

2006/4/13 15:59

Re:

Yes HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO

Militant Evangelism is a very powerful message. I haven't listened to it for a while, but it was one of my favorites. Deffinately one of Rays best messages.

2006/4/13 16:23

Quote:
How to bring your children to Christ

I just listened to this message and it is very good. Especially for those who were not raised in a Christian home and are now seeking to raise their children for Christ. Wonderful practical advice from Ray.
He gives some great hands-on ideas for getting the message of the ten commandments across to your kids. :-P

2006/4/19 16:42
Josiah777

Sterling, VA

I was tremendously blessed by Ray Comfort and Kirk Cameron's series on Way of the Master evangelism (Episode 01 - 26)! Not only were the principles spelled out so clearly, but the examples of them being on the streets showing how they did it with people was very helpful. It has not only gotten me thinking more seriously about reaching out, but has armed me with a lot of practical tools of how to get into conversations and what to focus upon when I'm there. I had a hard time making the transition from natural things in a conversation to the things of God, and this really helped make it a lot easier. The Lord has opened up my heart with a fresh compassion for souls and a fresh confidence in Him to bring life to those around me who so desparately need it!

Every 30-minute episode has a common thread of presenting the law to humble the sinner to prepare them to be open to receive the grace that's available in Jesus Christ. I found Episodes 24, 05 and 08 especially enlightening and practical. If you get a chance to check them out, I hope they bless you (and the lost around you) as much as they have me!

2006/5/23 7:50Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy