SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : I'm confused

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

I'm confused

At this point in my life. I'm in a midst of confusion. I just pray that God will make my path clearer. I really need Jesus to help me in this situation.

2006/4/12 14:34
boomatt

fredericksburg, Virginia

Re: I'm confused

we're prayin for ya buddy, email me if you need someone to talk to personally, we all go through these tought times in our life.

god bless,

matthew

2006/4/12 14:39Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Quote:

YeshuaIsMyGd wrote:
At this point in my life. I'm in a midst of confusion.

Hey think of it this way you are not alone, I have been in a some state of confusion for all my life, I would just imagine when I make it to the state of no confusion at all, I will be standing in front of my maker Jesus Christ.

2006/4/12 14:55Profile

Well, bro, you've been on my heart. Now I know what to pray about.

When I was at my most confused, the Lord clearly said this to me: 'take one step at a time, and I will lead you out of your confusion'.

2006/4/12 15:23

Re:

Thanks for your prayers. And I ask that you continue.

While driving to work. I confessed to God 'I don't know...' as I have the past few times.

But this time, God brought me back to the time where He finished healing my heart. And I'm like "Yea, God...so? That was powerful...but look at now". God then replies to me "Joshua, I healed you for a reason, and that's to be My warrior."

I then say to God "Ugh, ..."
God replies " I will bring people along to help you, if that's what you want. But I will be there as well."
me "God, please help me, do Your work."

I ask that you pray that maybe God brings someone that has the same heart as mine, that I'll be able to walk this walk with someone.

I know sometimes you need to walk through the wilderness by yourself. But, I need someone. Ultimatly it's Jesus. But, I'd like someone walking with me. Brother/Sister, whoever. Thanks for praying, and please don't stop. Cause this really is a tough spot in my life right now.

2006/4/12 23:05

Hi Joshua,

Being a little further from your situation than you are, sometimes helps to give perspective, but, the only 'perspective' you need to seek or concern yourself with [i]really[/i] comes from the Holy Ghost.

Since your last thread, which indicated that you had tossed the equivalent of a large cat into a group of peacefully snoozing pigeons, there are bound to have been literal cross-currents, spiritually, in your geographical area. This is to be expected. This is not a time to be trying out new things in the Spirit; this is a time for conscienciously putting on the armour of God every time you wake up, and maybe even before you go to sleep.

The ministry which you believe you're being called to - 'warrior' - requires this as a minimum. Then, you need [u]discipline[/u] in all areas of your life. This is more than reading your Bible; it is repetitive, as well as springing surprises on you, sometimes.... you know - 'always expect the unexpected'!

Please look at these scriptures for aspects of what to expect for the rest of your life.

(NASB) Zechariah 3
1 Then he showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right hand to accuse {KJV = resist] him. 2 The LORD said to Satan, "The LORD rebuke you, Satan!

Revelation 12:10
Then I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying, "Now the salvation, and the power, and the kingdom of our God and the authority of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren has been thrown down, he who accuses them before our God day and night.

(KJV) Mark 1:35
And in the morning, rising up a great while before day, he went out, and departed into a solitary place, and there prayed.

Luke 21:37
And in the day time he was teaching in the temple; and at night he went out, and abode in the mount that is called [the mount] of Olives.

God blesses you with His very clear word to your heart and mind. This is something to praise Him for. :-)

Confusion, never comes from God, but, He allows it, so we are forced to sift our own lives, and get rid of some of the dross which dulls our flame and cools us down.

Matthew 3
he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and [with] fire: 12 [b]Whose fan [is] in his hand[/b], and he will throughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.

Is the 'fan' the Holy Spirit, or something Jesus Himself brings to bear on our lives?

2006/4/13 14:43

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy