SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Support : mp3 vs php?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
LtTripMD

mp3 vs php?

hello. i'm new to the site; a discovery i'm just ecstatic to have found.

unfortunately, i'm having trouble figuring out how to get the files on to my iPod. the files seem to be posted in the *.php (hypertext) format.

how do i get these sermons in *.mp3?

thank you! and God bless.

trip.

2006/4/11 13:26Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: mp3 vs php?

Hi,

simply right click and choose "save target as" and save them to your desktop. If you are using a mac when you download the files it might save as a php but rename the file as a mp3 file. Also to download a "download manager" there are lots that are free on the internet can help alot also. Let me know if you need any extra help.

2006/4/11 13:51Profile
lissytiffy

Saratoga, CA

Re:

Quote:

sermonindex wrote:
Hi,

simply right click and choose "save target as" and save them to your desktop. If you are using a mac when you download the files it might save as a php but rename the file as a mp3 file. Also to download a "download manager" there are lots that are free on the internet can help alot also. Let me know if you need any extra help.

Hey Greg, regarding mac downloading since you just covered part of it... what if you don't have a right click and thus it just goes into the sermon no matter how you click it? I can't get it to download onto my computer.. i would be happy even if i just got a php! does that mean i have to find a mouse with a right click and hook it up whenever i need to download a sermon? or is there a different less tedious/expensive/timewasting way of doing this? Thanks and God bless! Lis:)

2006/5/27 5:14Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy