PosterThread
JaySaved

Kentucky

Website

Hello,

I have started a new blog.

http://allthingschristian.blogspot.com/

It is an expository study of scripture. Below is my introduction:

I am going to begin something new on this blog. For some time now I have been doing some expository bible study. This method has really helped me a lot in my study and I want to share my work on this blog.

Expository Bible Study is taking each verse of the Bible one thought at a time and expounding on it. It's purpose is to dig deeper into what the verses mean and try to find corresponding verses that tie into the particular thought.

Now, I realize that not everyone will agree with some of my notes. For example, in the 8 and 9th chapters of Romans I delve into Predestination. Also, when I get to 1 and 2 Thessalonians I will discuss a post-tribulation rapture. I know that not everyone will agree with what I have to say but I ask one thing: if you feel that I am in error please pray about it and let me know what God is telling you.

My main purpose for this type of study is to understand God's word. Therefore if I am wrong, I would like to know WHY I am wrong. For my sake, please provide plenty of scripture to support your stance. I am not so much interested in opinions as much as I am interested in scripture.

I do hope that even if disagreements arise, that we will all benefit from the study of God's word.

The white words are the NIV translation of the Bible. The red words are my expository notes.

May God Bless you in this reading as much as he has blessed me in its creation.

2006/4/7 22:16Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy