SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival
20 Years SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Pray for work , spiritual attack in my body and evangelism in Hemel

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Pray for work , spiritual attack in my body and evangelism in Hemel

Pray as I have felt so under spiritual attack recently
Pray for whatever it is it will leave
Pray for my work
Pray for evangelism in Hemel pray that we can hand out tracts
Pray for Lou

2022/11/19 7:35Profile
docs

Re: Pray for work , spiritual attack in my body and evangelism in Hemel

I will pray good bro. Been there done that lately. Fight - fight- and fight - and find someone to share with and stand with you.

2022/11/19 9:22Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re: thanks

Thanks , I do not understand why I am being attacked spiritually

2022/11/20 13:05Profile
docs

Re:

I would say that a large part of the reason you aree being attacked has to do with the evangelistic work you are burdened for there where you are at. I would almost bet on it, and also, the devil hates all Christians at all times.

So, I'm not trying to be a smart aleck or a know it all, but it's been my experience that if you don't stand and personally fight and engage in spiritual warfare for yourself the attacks will not stop. Someone made a spiritual illustration once. It went like this: Someone was complaining to the Lord about the enemy and the Lord asked, "What do you have hanging on your side?" The person said, "A sword." Then the Lord said, "Then pull it and use it!"

That's true in my opinion. And I will pray about discouragement in your life it seems the enemy has driven you to. I've been there, done that. If the devil wants to fight you then need to get ready to rumble. In the power of the Spirit, you can give as well as you take.

Blessings.

2022/11/20 13:22Profile
ChrisA

Re:

Dominic, are you trying to evangelise ALONE? Our Lord Jesus sent His disciples out in TWOS. As Ecclesiastes tells us, "One can be overcome, two can withstand, and a cord of three is not easily broken."

"Lone ranger" Christians often end up discouraged or diverted off track, however well intentioned.

2022/11/20 13:55Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

Pray for my health as I have been of sick this past week
Pray as I have spiritual attack in my body
Pray that God can heal me from the top to toe
Pray for work as I am so worried about having time off

2022/11/26 9:32Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

Pray as I have been under alot of spiritual attack in my body and mind

2022/12/23 15:21Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

I have had such a hard time spiritually at the moment I feel like God is a billion miles away and pray as I have so much oppression

2022/12/27 14:09Profile
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re: Pray for work , spiritual attack in my body and evangelism in Hemel

I will pray for you brother. I have been their. The main thing is stand firm against believing God will step in here soon with grace. He is for you and the battle is real and the enemy is trying to hinder you but Christ is greater than him. They tremble at His name. Read Isaiah 26:3, 40:31, Hebrews 12:1,2. Also the story when Jesus is walking in the water and Peter goes to walk on the water with him and he sees the waves of the sea which gets his eyes off of Jesus Christ and his goodness towards them begins to fear and begins to sync. The purpose of me bringing that verse up is that you need to trust God‘s goodness right now and that he’s on your side and he’s not against you and as long as you know you’re doing what he’s called you to do then he’s for you. The enemy is trying to get you to look at everything that’s happening to you right now. Try to shrug it off and ignore it if you can. Sometimes I’ve had to get on my face before the Lord because I was being attacked all day long.Ask the Lord to fight your battles for you and continue to seek him in prayer at the same time try to keep your eyes on Christ by faith trust him he works out everything good for you and he’s for you

2022/12/27 23:50Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

brother,

May the Lord Jesus clear the storm from your life and give you such great times of peace with Him.

2022/12/28 0:40Profile

©2002-2023 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy