SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Access over 100,000+ Sermons from Ancient to Modern
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Are Signs and Wonders For Today?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Are Signs and Wonders For Today?

…4Then Jesus said to them, “Only in his hometown, among his relatives, and in his own household is a prophet without honor.” 5SoHe could not perform any miraclesthere, except to lay His hands on a few of the sick and heal them.6And He was amazed at their unbelief. And He went around from village to village, teaching the people.…(Mark 6:4-6)

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever. All throughout Church history until this present day the Son Of God has been at work wherever the gospel is preached and received by faith.

The salvation that Jesus gives is not only forgiveness of sins and the promise of eternal life, but it includes healing and deliverance.
Yet there are many within the Church that have not received the full gospel because of their unbelief.

Jesus could do no mighty miracles in His hometown because of the unbelief of the people, and so it is today in many churches that have a form of godliness but deny the power.

Signs and wonders should accompany the preaching of the Word of God.

Signs and wonders are promised to those that believe.(Mark 16:17,18).

Indeed those that believe the words of Jesus and act on them will be the vessels that God uses to preach the gospel, lay hands on the sick, and cast out devils.

Truly, truly I say to you, the one who believes in Me, the works that I do, he will do also; and greater works than these he will do; because I am going to the Father. (John 14:12)

2021/10/25 8:11Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re: Are Signs and Wonders For Today?

“God is a God of miracles, and if you cannot trust Him to do a miracle for you, then you are a Pharisee.” ..... Zac Poonen

2021/10/25 16:40Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re: brother Mike

That quote is indeed a blessing 🙏🏻

2021/10/25 20:45Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy