SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : HIS terms.....

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Onesimus4God

Cyber Space

HIS terms.....

"I’ll call nobodies and make them somebodies;
I’ll call the unloved and make them beloved.
In the place where they yelled out, “You’re nobody!”
they’re calling you “God’s living children.”
"If each grain of sand on the seashore were numbered
and the sum labeled “chosen of God,”
They’d be numbers still, not names;
salvation comes by personal selection.
God doesn’t count us; he calls us by name.
Arithmetic is not his focus."
After all these years of refusing to really deal with GOD on HIS terms, man is yet insisting instead on making their own deals, and have little to nothing to show for it. GOD projects, that amount to nothing but a graveyard behind a steeple house full of dead men, a memory long forgotten, and little else to show for their labors of pride, ego, and fanaticism but tomb stones. 😢
Joh_5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
Can there be any possession greater than this? This is the gift of YEHOVAH in CHRIST JESUS. Did you miss "is passed"? Why are preachers still preaching a salvation message to folks who claim to be saved, as if they did not realize that it is a finished work?
Rom 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
Glory to GOD! Do you walk after the SPIRIT? Of do you piddle each day away, expressing your complete dissatisfaction over how YEHOVAH is orchestrating your life? Do you pursue comfort and hope of heart in every other thing but the shed blood finished work of CHRIST JESUS? Sigh. Small wonder there are fresh tear stains on your pillow and hopelessness in your eyes, even though you can't remember the last time you missed a church service.
Friend, the problem is not GOD. The problem is the object of your hope. You place your hope in what you have done, could do, and should do, when everything necessary has already been done for you.
Everyday in HIM, should be SHOUTIN' TIME. Amen! We are passed from judgment into life. Question is, have you?
Joh 5:28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
Joh 5:29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

2021/10/18 8:38Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy