savannah

Conspiracy Theories & UFO'S

https://youtu.be/TqvmSn4N8Ew

https://youtu.be/wpj-6mfhfTo

2021/7/7 13:06Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re: Conspiracy Theories & UFO'S

I’m with him on conspiracy theories; he’s fairly uninformed on the UFO topic but entertaining nonetheless.

2021/7/7 14:52Profile
lovejt

Re:

I am not into conspiracy theories and the politics that go with it or vice-versa. But, i am open-minded that there may be other life forms out there.

Anyway, has anyone seen the documentary, 'The Phenomenom'? Its a historic account of UFOs since it started in WWII time to the current. Its put together very well. Any opinions on that?

2021/7/7 17:47Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Brethren,

for many years we have recommended not allowing conspiracy theory discussions, this has come out of the experience that they do not promote godly edifcation but speculations and questions and arguments or at worse division in the end.

Let us seek to speak more on godly topics from the Scriptures or church history etc.

this rule has been in our guiding principles document for many years:

8. DIVISIONS AND QUARRELLING - Having a healthy discussion on a topic, doctrine or important issue is allowed on SermonIndex. But if the subject discussion becomes heated and there is quarrelling it would be better to agree with your brother publicly in what you can and and hold to what you believe against him privately. This calls for great maturity and wisdom in speaking in humility. It is better to agree with a brother that you are Christians and not divide over non-essentials. Let us go forward with meekness towards each other and having in mind the larger picture of the entire body of Christ. "I appeal to you, brothers, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another so that there may be no divisions among you and that you may be perfectly united in mind and thought." (1 Corinthians 1:10). We have found that discussions pertaining to politics, conspiracy theories, calvinism/arminianism and others just produce strife and not the fruits of the Spirit so we ask saints not to start these discussion threads on SermonIndex.

I am going to go ahead and lock this thread.

2021/7/7 19:02Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy