SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : After reading this are you HIS "talmid"????

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread
brentw

Ohio

Re:

Quote:
Did you know that nobody is called a disciple after Acts? We are called, sanctified in Christ, Saints of God in Christ, The comforted,

Phil....Jesus said go and make disciples. Thats not jewish or old test.

2006/3/20 11:46Profile
brentw

Ohio

Re:

Annie,

I'm not upset.... I have got some new insights learning there culture. My post was good and others have told me that.... I didnt post his site just an article. I'm not going to debate his site.
:-)
I know how to eat the chicken and spit out the bones. ;-)

2006/3/20 11:50Profile
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

Hi Brent,

He also said, "Go only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel". He also call gentiles dogs. Jesus was preaching the Kingdom to Israel. The Body of Christ had not been given yet.

In Christ: Phillip

2006/3/20 13:41Profile
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

Hi Brent,

He also said, "Go only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel". He also call gentiles dogs. Jesus was preaching the Kingdom to Israel. The Body of Christ had not been given yet.

2006/3/20 13:41Profile
brentw

Ohio

Re:

Phil...The great commision is Mat.28:19. I am Isreal.(spiritually)

2006/3/20 14:23Profile
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

You are born again and spiritually Christ is now your spirit. You are not spiritual Israel.
Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

2006/3/20 14:41Profile
brentw

Ohio

Re:

Phil....Are you Brethern or Nazereen?? Just a guess? ;-)

2006/3/20 15:10Profile

Re:

Quote:

brentw wrote:
Annie,

I'm not upset.... I have got some new insights learning there culture. My post was good and others have told me that.... I didnt post his site just an article. I'm not going to debate his site.
:-)
I know how to eat the chicken and spit out the bones. ;-)

Hi Brent, I had no intention to post anymore on this friend. Not to worry ... I understand.

Shalom, with my prayers.

2006/3/20 15:47
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

Brother Brent:

I am a Christ person and we were first called Christians in Antioch. Christ in me makes me who I am, not Israel or an denomination of any Church except the The Body of Christ Church.
2 Corinthians 2:10-11 To whom ye forgive any thing, I forgive also: for if I forgave any thing, to whom I forgave it, for your sakes forgave I it in the person of Christ; Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices. Do we understand what this says? Anything we do we do in the Person of Christ or Satan uses it against us and the Body of Christ the Church. We cannot make Israel real or spiritual the means by which we make our Christian life make a difference. We must see the Body of Christ the Church is by the Christ that is in us and by Him we are His Body, not The Brethren, Baptist, Pentecost, or any other denomination of any organizational religion in which we are being used by Satan, because we are not forgiving in the Person of Christ we are not teaching in the Person of Christ, we are not seeing the lies that Satan is using, he gets us to split churches or run to another church by these things, such as, we must repent, we must be baptized in the Church in submersion, oh no you must be baptized by our own people in the brethren church or your baptism is no good. Do we see what is being done to the organized Church because we are not doing these things in the Person of Christ and allowing man to teach us these things instead of us pouring out our hearts for the Holy Spirit on our knees to teach us and knowing that the Christ that is born again in us is the only life we have or should want.

I am not trying to make you anything except a Christ Person, and I cannot do anything to accomplish it but present the Word to you and the rest is up to you and the Holy Spirit who will lead us into all truth, that we might be Holy before God the Father in Christ Jesus, which God intended before the Foundation of the World. Please study this passage and tell me what you think it means for your and my life in Christ. Ephesians 1:2-6 Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ. Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: According as He (God the Father) hath chosen us in Him (Christ Jesus) before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him (God the Father) in love: Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to Himself, (God the Father) according to the good pleasure of His (God the Father) will, To the praise of the glory of His (God the Father) grace, wherein He (God the Father) hath made us accepted in the Beloved. (Jesus Christ).

Not Christ in this place, or God bring Christ into our hearts this morning and teach us truth, wow what a lie, Christ is already in each believer in this place, Christ in us sure, we are the temple of God on this earth and Christ is our High Priest on the Throne of our Spiritual Heart, which is our new spirit and who make us by Him In us a kingdom of priests by His Spirit now our spirit, none other.
I love you because Christ Loves you and I see Christ in you because I see Christ in me.

2006/3/21 3:47Profile
brentw

Ohio

Re:

I just got done watching his dvd called "in the dust". VERY VERY POWERFUL!!
If you want to order it got to followtherabbi.com

This is a new dvd he made. If you want to be challenged this will do it!! The video is backed by Focus on the Family.

2006/3/22 14:20Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy