SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS is Jeruselem

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
PosterThread
Christinyou

Ca.

Re: The true "Israel of God" includes us & most importantly them.

How can you graft good branches to a bad tree. This is commingling old with new and it won't work. As we all know all things have become new in Christ. Christ is already on the throne of the Israel of God. Christ is setting in this temple right now. There is no temple on this earth and won't be until the New Jerusalem comes down from Heaven and takes its place on the temple mount. Completely obscuring the old temple. As of now on this earth the only temple being used of Christ is the Born Again. 1Cr 3:16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and [that] the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

1Cr 3:17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which [temple] ye are.

I wonder what would happen if it read which temple are you. The temple that no longer stands or the temple of God which Christ Jesus has been born again in each one.

2Cr 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in [them]; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. (This is not Israel,) but the living Christ in the son's of God.

2 Corinthians 6:17-18 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty. We cannot be sons and daughters without the first born, Christ Himself being born in us.

In Fact God has changed the whole system. In Christ we are the branched of the Vine, who is Christ, and the Vine Dresser is God the Father.
Old has gone the new is come. We are in the Vine and the Vine is in us, that being Christ in you the Hope of Glory.

In Christ: Phillip

2006/3/13 17:27Profile

Re:

Logic, please let's be honest with each other whenever I can get back here.

I love ya man ... I don't want to pick on you or anyone else here and I don't actually see it as picking on you, but I've heard this exact teaching before and I think you know what I mean.

To call Jerusalem Babylon is the worst of it ... but also 'how' these folks who believe this, came to this conclusion.

I guess we posted at almost the same time above.

I don't know, maybe it was just God's will that this stuff come out ... I dunno. :-?

Love to all.

2006/3/13 17:34

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy