SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Pat Robertson: Earthquakes, Hurricanes Point to 2nd Coming

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread

Re:

it's been more and more cloudy in my area, and it brings a trembling to my heart saying 'is it over now?, there is still work to do Lord, wait please, Oh God!! wait!! a little longer'.

God, I believe has quickened HIS REMANT, and they have the since of urgancy. I've haven't put much fasion to the tele-evanglists since I've been on this site (because it was only a few weeks or months ago, when i gave up tv. 100%)

Now, I know the Lord is coming quickly. but, I still believe 'is it yet to be finished'. As it was in the days of Noah (i was reading on this site, and someone directed me to their pastor on a sermon on this) no1 repented, no one extra came in the boat, it was over, the harvest was finished. When you start seeing the wicked getting more wicked and the righteous more righteous (by His grace) then...and then you will see the literal end come to fulfillment.

Blessings brethren. 20,000 is a small number, we soon will see some things that will RUIN entire MAJOR cities, God will not get quiter, but Louder and there is NOTHING we can do about it, other than Seek Him and follow Him throughout the next coming year.

:-P Jesus is awesome!

2005/10/12 9:31
Rahman

Re: Pat Robertson: Earthquakes, Hurricanes Point to 2nd Coming

Bro Daryl ... Thanks for your answer ... Lord bless you bro!
:-)

2005/10/12 9:51Profile
Rahman

YeshuaIsMyGd you wrote;
"God will not get quieter, but Louder and there is NOTHING we can do about it."

That's my very prayer lately, as soon as just this morning all the way to work ... "that He will get louder! ... i said to Him just this morning that sunami's, hurricanes and earthquakes folk are used to, they can dismiss them as "natural disasters", and so i'm praying that He do something that we're not so used to, like an awesome display/sign in the heavens (that scripture talks about) that we can't so easily explain away ... Something to make us ALL sit up and take notice!

2005/10/12 9:52Profile

Re:

Anyone who has ever had a baby, or watched their wife give birth... the labor pangs will pick up in frequency. If this is it, then natural disasters will occur more and more frequently.

Krispy

2005/10/12 12:05
LetUsPray

Quote:
"In the Jewish wedding party who was it that shouted to the Brides party, "the bridegroom cometh"?

John 3
29 He that hath the bride is the bridegroom: but the friend of the bridegroom, which standeth and heareth him, rejoiceth greatly because of the bridegroom’s voice: this my joy therefore is fulfilled.
30 He must increase, but I must decrease.

John the Baptist refers to himself as the friend of the Bridegroom.

Luke 1
17 "It is he who will go as a forerunner before Him in the spirit and power of Elijah, TO TURN THE HEARTS OF THE FATHERS BACK TO THE CHILDREN, and the disobedient to the attitude of the righteous, so as to make ready a people prepared for the Lord."

It is here where the angel Gabriel announces the purpose and mission of John the Baptist. The general explanation about the turning the hearts of the fathers back to the children means that the family relations would be improved by the coming of Jesus Christ. The better explanation, I believe is, that the text may also be translated as “turns the heart of the Father back to His children,” for this is confirmed by “as to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.” The whole mission of John the Baptist, to make ready a people prepared for the Lord, was the reconciliation to the Father that would be accomplished through the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross. This is the part where the Church is truly missing the boat (see my tread: Lord, teach us to pray, under Revival praying and History). The text in Luke 1:17 is of course a fulfillment of the prophecy in:

Malachi 4
5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

Matthew 17
10 And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come?
11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.
12 But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.
13 Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.

There is an interpretation amongst a certain part of the Body of Christ that someone or some may arise prior to the great and dreadful day of the Lord in the spirit of Elijah. This can be concluded from the statement by Jesus when He states: Elias truly shall come first, etc., but then follows it by saying that he already came. The fact is that almost 2,000 years have past since the ministry of John the Baptist, so an argument can be made that just prior to the return of Jesus Christ, the Bride will get one more chance.

I personally believe the latter. I also believe that the judgment on the Church is that She is in a state of delusion and will not repent prior to the return of Christ, because She will not want to hear the last day warnings. Just in case you are interested, the calamities are going to increase more and more and faster and faster. That is the word I received from the Lord: http://www.thefinalcall.net/?The%26nbsp%3BFather%27s_Final_Call%26nbsp%3B:Repent

2005/10/12 14:55Profile
Rahman

Re:

LetUsPray you wrote;
"Just in case you are interested, the calamities are going to increase more and more and faster and faster. That is the word I received from the Lord:"

Amen ... That's the same word i've recieved from our Lord, and have unabashedly proclaimed.

2005/10/12 15:13Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy