SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Man-Made Hurricanes?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread

Re:

Oh O.K. friend. Now that I know you're alright, I'm turning on WMIT and going to sleep.

Ha, God has me on third shift and we can't figure out why, but it's biological. Hoo-hoo !

Biological night owl here, signing out.

I see the day shift checking in :-D .

Love to ya'll up there in the mountainous region.

Annie

2005/9/23 7:54

Re:

Just read in the news that our weather man Scott has quit his T.V. career to, well, you know ... http://www.journalnet.com/articles/2005/09/23/news/local/news05.txt

Anyhow, I can't figure how he'll feed his family now, because there's only 150 sites like his out there, but anyway.

I think the Chinese are paying him to keep the blame onto Japan :beard: ... actually, that may not be too far fetched for all we know anymore in this crazy world.

Well, I just thought I'd let you know he quit his job and keep up the fun of all of this and maybe post a "real" quote on this, for a change. ha.

Quote:
"Others are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves. So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations. It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our efforts, and that's why this is so important." http://www.defenselink.mil/transcripts/1997/t042897_t0428coh.html

Former Defense Secretary William S. Cohen
DoD News Briefing
Monday, April 28, 1997

:smart:

2005/9/24 2:59
Compton

Re: Yakuza

Quote:
Since Katrina, Stevens has been in newspapers across the country where he was quoted in an Associated Press story as saying the Yakuza Mafia used a Russian-made electromagnetic generator to cause Hurricane Katrina in a bid to avenge the atomic bomb attack on Hiroshima.

I guess when the Yakuza hears about this, they're going to blow him away.. ;-)

MC

2005/9/24 3:25Profile

Re:

Quote:
Now that I know you're alright, I'm turning on WMIT and going to sleep.

WMIT?? You mean 106.9 "the Light"?? Out of Black Mountain??

Where are you that you can pick them up? I know they have a transmitter down near Charlotte.

I live about 30 minutes SW from Black Mountain, NC. We have a football game there this afternoon. Small world.

Krispy

2005/9/24 6:44

Re:

Comptom, I think Scott's off the wall on his Yakuza mafia stuff. So do others who follow this technology stuff.

The best way to discredit a true thing (the technology) is to stick a nut-case with it.

This Scott dude acts like he discovered this technology or something, but it's been common knowledge for a long time ... Duuuuhhh Scott.

Wasn't worth him quitting his job for ... I think there's something fishy about the guy for that. I dunno :-? .

Krispy, We live within sounding range.
We'll probably get killed on Billy Graham Pkwy. someday :lol: .

Hey, ya know, one of the things that bothered me about this hurricane "Rita", is the other day they said, they were closing the Houston Command Center and leaving the International Space Station in the hands of the Russians. HA or HOY !

Well, we've survived "so far", but I wish they'd send Rita's RAIN over here. We need rain bad.

God Bless youse guys.
Have a beautiful Sunday !!!

2005/9/24 13:32
Compton

Re:

Grannie, I know you was just havin' some fun!

2005/9/24 14:47Profile

Re:

Hi Compton, I know.

You know that I know that you know and I know so that makes three of us now.

Love ya brother.
Annie :-D

2005/9/24 20:04

Re:

Quote:
Well, we've survived "so far", but I wish they'd send Rita's RAIN over here. We need rain bad.

No kidding... it's a dust bowl up here in the mountains. Back in June and July it rained every single day it seems... and now we havent had rain since sometime in early August.

Fortunately most of the crop up here were harvested 5 or 6 weeks ago.

We live on a dirt road... I'm about to take a sprinkler and put it out on the road. Thank the Lord it's a private road. Only us and our neighbors use it so it's not over bearing, but when people do drive by... it's a cloud of dust and mightly "hi-oh Silver... away!".

Krispy

2005/9/25 6:45

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy