SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : The Israel Christian Hoax? Are modern Jews the Old Testament chose people of God?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 )
PosterThread
RobertW

St. Joseph, Missouri

Re:

Hi Annie,

Quote:
I dunno Robert. If folks don't see how God has made promises to the Remnant of Israel and how He has NOT turned His back on Israel, and that His were an Eternal Promise, and that they 'will' be saved in the end.... and some, not until His Appearing, then I think it's sad that they just don't read God's Word more "Literally" and knock off all of the spiritualizing of His Word and self-centering of all on just The 'Church', as we know it.

Art Katz holds a similar position to this though the line he takes is that a combination of another 'Holocaust' of some sort and the emergence of the glorious Church will cause them to turn, so that "all Israel shall be saved." The weird thing about his messages is that I hear a tremendous amount of wisdom in them- though I don't always agree with his conclusions.

This is kind of off the topic but...

I was in a class once when a lady spoke up and stated to the class that God was going to save Israel, etc.; and the instructor told the lady, "You know what the Jews in the trenches would tell you if you told them that?" She says, No, what? "Thats fine, but, Pass the ammo!" I learned from those types of remarks that even my grandious ideas of Israel may be taken offensively. I guess how that applies now is- if we believe God will save some Jews [i]unconditionally[/i] ultimately in the end (though I am not convinced of this due to how Paul defines the true Israel or the remnant in Romans 9-11) we still ought to preach the Gospel to them as we would anyone else. :-)

God Bless,

-Robert

2005/9/19 15:05Profile

Re:

Hia Robert,

Yes I agree, witnessing should and will continue.

Some say that they 144,000 (from each tribe combined) in Rev. will be witnessing.
That's possible and then of course The Two Witnesses. They sure will be, and seen "world wide". Probably on TV etc. as it reads.

I see the 1/3 are definitely saved.

I see the promises to Abraham, and those that God knows are His, will definitely be Saved, either before or AT His Coming, as it says.

Art Katz is a nice guy ... but you know I'm post-trib, so that would cause a little difference there.

Paul said, "all of Israel will be saved"... so that is probably what Art meant. I presume.

Love to you Robert and appreciate you as always.

Annie

2005/9/19 15:47
RobertW

St. Joseph, Missouri

Re:

Quote:
Art Katz is a nice guy ... but you know I'm post-trib, so that would cause a little difference there.

Yes. I think Art is also probably post trib as he talks about an almost universal persecution of both Christians and Jews.

God Bless,

-Robert

2005/9/19 15:51Profile

Re:

Now ain't that sumtin'.

And all this while I thought he is Pre-Trib.

As is Mike Oppenheimer of Letusreason.

I reckon I should check back at Art's huh ?

Thanks Robert.

2005/9/19 16:14
RobertW

St. Joseph, Missouri

Re:

This message he ministered in [url=http://64.34.176.235/sermons/SID5098.mp3]Kansas City[/url] gives you a little glimpse into his views as well as the following messages in this series.

2005/9/19 16:24Profile

Re:

Robert,

Thank you so much for this little heads up.

Art Katz IS post-trib.

I just went through his site again, with the fine tooth comb and yep, you IS right :-D.
Neat !!!

Thank you. You know I'm not 'that' long on the Internet ... so I really appreciate this.

God Bless ya.
Annie

2005/9/19 16:49

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy