Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : John Scotland - Toronto Airport Blessing

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
Christisking

Los Angeles, California

John Scotland - Toronto Airport Blessing

If anyone has any questions in regards to the Toronto Airport Blessing being from God or from Satan, please check out the following short video clips. Any comments are welcome. In my mind this should put any questions, if their are any to rest. What do you think?

[url=http://www.bible.ca/tongues-audio-video-documentation.htm#scotland]John Scotland Video Clips[/url] :-o

2005/8/23 22:24Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: John Scotland - Toronto Airport Blessing

Yes it is very obvious and doesn't require much discernemnt to know that this is NOT the true operations of the Spirit of God.

2005/8/23 23:06Profile
dougkristen

I have seen other videos before like this at TACF, very sad...

In Christ,
Doug

2005/8/23 23:17Profile
LetUsPray

I was at an “introductory” service a number of years ago.
The TACF is a great deception. I know a number of Christians who go to the TACF on a regular blessing to “get soaked in the Holy Spirit.” The TACF teaching has infiltrated a number of churches and para-church organizations.

May God have mercy on His Church!

Hans Prang

2005/8/24 11:02Profile
Jake_Sit

Re:

There were pharisees in Jesus' time too, God has healed many through the Toronto Airport Church and He has also driven many demons away, when Jesus drove out a demon the pharisees said "It is only by Beelzebub, the prince of demons, that this fellow drives out demons." Jesus said "Every kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and every city or household divided against itself will not stand."
(Matthew 12:22-26)

In His service

Jake Sit

2006/10/4 22:15Profile

Patrick,
I had the unfortunate occurence to sit thru the sad spectacle of John Scotland, may God have mercy on his soul.

I wrote a long long testimony on this grievous meeting...at one point it got so bad, that I walked out of the house(where the meeting) was held, knelt down in the yard and began to pray.

The brother who "sponsered" this meeting and I later talked and he was pretty baffled at what had just happened...this was a couple years back.

I can't find this testimony as a majority of my earlier posts were rendered "anonymous" when i was booted from the forum.

God bless you is my prayer, ole pony tail, bartle

(later addtion) I just thank God the secular press has turned their eye to this guy, that would make some lovely press for the secular media to seize upon.

2006/10/4 23:01

imagine this

John Scotland and Ruben Israel partnering up in ministry...can you imagine that?

2006/10/4 23:18
boomatt

fredericksburg, Virginia

Re: imagine this

here are a couple of articles I found here on Sermonindex about this so called revival..

Link: https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/articles/index.php?view=article&aid=11056

Link: https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/articles/index.php?view=article&aid=11049

Link: https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/articles/index.php?view=article&aid=11050

I just want to thank Sermonindex for such great resources, this site has been such a blessing to me and my wife.

God Bless.

Matt

2006/10/5 9:34Profile
RobertW

St. Joseph, Missouri

Quote:
What do you think?

Looking through the site I get the impression that they are placing ALL Pentecostals in the same category with Toronto, which to me is utterly false. The so-called 'check list' is particularly heretical. it is meant to cause division in the Body and the promoters will give an account to God for it.

2006/10/5 12:26Profile

Re:

Jake_Sit wrote:

Quote:
There were pharisees in Jesus' time too, God has healed many through the Toronto Airport Church and He has also driven many demons away

To which I respond with:

[b]Mat 7:22-23[/b] [i]Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.[/i]

Jake... is it your assumption then that Paul was being pharisaical when he exhorted Timothy with these words?

[b]Rom 16:17[/b] [i]Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences [b]contrary to the doctrine[/b] which ye have learned; and avoid them.[/i]

My friend, we are commanded to mark and avoid those who teach false doctrines. The verse you are quoting in your post is being grossly mishandled. That verse is addressing others [b]motivations[/b] for preaching the gospel... not those who pervert it and decieve others.

The so-called "Toronto Blessing" is not a blessing at all... but a curse. Do you not believe that Satan is a counterfeiter? Do you not believe that Satan can do supernatural signs and wonders? People think that God is the only one who works supernaturally. He is not. Thats is why it is so important we judge "signs and wonders" by the BOOK... and not by experiences.

If we do otherwise we are operating in deceit.

Krispy

2006/10/5 13:06

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy