SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : The Vaccine and Mark by St. Paisios

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Brethren,

Please do not despise brothers who are choosing a way of simplicity and safety in these times. Many of the features speakers on this site did the same. Art Katz would not use a credit card in his day. Chuck Smith always paid for everything in cash only. With the advent of smart phones in society if we never use any caution at all we will be driven along just like the world.

2021/8/30 13:59Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re: isn't that the point...

We will either go the way of the world or the way of Christ... meaning our dependence upon and hope in one of these two determines where we look for our sustenance. That is the polarizing factor we are witnessing now across the world. Science, no matter how developed it becomes. is relegated to operating in/on what God created... likewise the scriptures speak of how many will worship the created instead of the creator. Many today seem to “worship” science and understandably so, that is where their belief, hope, faith and money is invested.... but we have a better promise and a living hope 🙏🏻

2021/8/30 15:00Profile
Platy

Re:

Fletcher wrote:

"That system denies your right to worship anything but itself, demanding compliance thru coercion by limiting or removing access to goods and services in every instance where you are not in lockstep with their policy/agenda... encouraging and even incentivizing family members to spy on and turn in members who object so they can be removed and if possible, conditioned."

See link below and go to Nov. 22, 2020 entry:
www.twitter.com/hoksman?lang=en

That man is a Russian Jew (I think) who probably experienced communism firsthand.

I was sitting in a recently purchased car a few weeks ago which had only a temporary license plate in the back. The front had no license plate. There was a lady walking on the sidewalk walking in the direction of the front of my car. She gave me one of those I'm going to report you looks and was examining the make/model and license plate of my car. I think she thought I was driving my car illegally and was going to report me.

2021/8/30 16:40Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

You know, I've found out, you never really know someone until you spend quiet time alone with them. Often this is our problem. We avoid being alone. We live in a world filled with nonsense, which gives us convenient, endless, distractions that keep us from coming to grips with ourselves. We don't even take time to think. We often avoid self introspection because we know deep down, if we're honest, we won't like what we see.

The lies we tell ourselves will come to light, and we would rather keep on believing them. If, as is said, "A better world begins with me," we must first know who we are, and focus on our own imperfections. Only then can we confidently move forward and be influential with others.
The world today, it seems, is filled with people who are aimlessly wandering about in search of themselves, and have no idea where to look. Look to Jesus Christ, He really is our only hope.

2021/8/30 19:40Profile
BranchinVINE

Australia

Re:

Dear brother Greg,

I am not despising anyone choosing a way of simplicity and safety in these times.

But I feel that we should not create a climate of fear among Christians when our Lord Jesus has said, “Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives, do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful (John 14:27).”

Are we denying Christ when we are preoccupied with fears from our view of things around us?

How can we know the peace of God that passes understanding when we remain anxious about something?

Phil. 4:6-7 –
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, shall guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Given the rapid technological advancements in these times, can any measure that we take truly protect us from all the evil that technology may be used for?

The enemies will always be too mighty for us.

But praise the Lord the battle is not ours. It is the Lord’s! Jesus saves!

2 Chr. 20:12 –
“O our God, wilt Thou not judge them? For we are powerless before this great multitude who are coming against us; nor do we know what to do, but our eyes are on Thee.”

v. 17 –
You will not need to fight in this battle. Position yourselves, stand still and see the salvation of the LORD, who is with you……

Quote:
……stand still and see the salvation of the LORD, who is with you……

Psalms 18:17-19 –
He delivered me from my strong enemy,
And from those who hated me, for they were too mighty for me.
They confronted me in the day of my calamity,
But the LORD was my stay.
He brought me forth also into a broad place;
He rescued me, because He delighted in me.

If God is for us, who is against us (Rom. 8:31)?
But in all these things we overwhelmingly conquer (not through ourselves but) through Him who loved us (v.37).

Prov. 3:5-6 –
Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
And do not lean on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He will make your paths straight.

Isa. 42:16 –
I will bring the blind by a way they did not know;
I will lead them in paths they have not known.
I will make darkness light before them,
And crooked places straight.
These things I will do for them,
And not forsake them.

Quote:
I will bring the blind by a way they did not know;
I will lead them in paths they have not known.

Psalms 23:4 –
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I fear no evil; for Thou art with me;
Thy rod and Thy staff, they comfort me.

2 Cor.12:9 –
And He has said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness.” Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, that the power of Christ may dwell in me.

Eph. 3:20-21 –
Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations forever and ever. Amen.

Lam. 3:25-26 –
The LORD is good to those who wait for Him,
To the person who seeks Him.
It is good that he waits silently
For the salvation of the LORD.

Blessings

2021/8/31 5:50Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/christian-evangelicals-are-americas-taliban-actors-journalists-equate-american-christians-to-the-taliban

2021/8/31 7:56Profile
savannah

Re: The Vaccine and Mark by St. Paisios

Much of the aberrant eschatology over the centuries has been the result of THE REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST being taken out of it's context.

This by St. Paisios is just another example of such.

This stuff and so much like it, due to its erroneous nature and fearful overtones, puts numerous believers under a spell. It causes them to do some ridiculous things and make some very poor decisions.

Not to mention how it makes christians look before an unbelieving world, who are just waiting for another reason to mock Christianity and christians.

2021/8/31 16:17Profile
wildhorse86

Re:

I have no idea what the original post is about. With respect, it's a load of waffle.

It does nothing but confuse and divide. It isn't the mark of the beast.

2021/9/1 6:12Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re:

Quote:
I've never read that article before or heard of St. Paisios but I've come to the same conclusion. Perhaps the vaccine is not the mark but it surely looks like a precursor. There are other things as well such as credit cards, smart phones, GPS devices, bar codes, etc. You didn't think it was just going to all come at once. The world is being primed for it and has been for some time.

The mark is not going to given in secret (in a vaccine) to any Christian, if that is so then God is not God but we who know Him, know that He is the One True God!

It is my personal belief that Christians are not going to take the mark erroneously, they will know exactly what they are taking when they take it. They will agree to following (bow down) to Anti-Christ over the true Christ.

God bless,
Lisa

2021/9/1 6:18Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Lysa,
Like yourself ithink the Mark will not be given in secret.
It has to be both a physical and spiritual mark as the effects are irreverseable.
It will be some kind off spiritual "sealing" in a bad way.

I do agree with other posters that the vaccine is a precursor(one of many) or a trial run and that the world is being primed for the appearance of the Ant Christ and the Mark system .It doesnt mean that the vaccine doesnt do a medical job .

This is the main point I would like to make :

If Christians dont tell the world about the "Mark" and tell the world that we are being "conditioned for a Mark" who is going to tell them?
The Anti Christ a person fuelled by the father of lies isnt going to tell them!Heistrying to deny God exists.
So it is down to Christians to inform non believers to the "Mark" as we are the ones whose book its in!
Its the Christians that will give the world "the choice"!

yours staff

2021/9/2 8:58Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy