SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Beware of conspiracy theories, political agendas, and offences

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
PosterThread
narrowpath

Germany NRW

Re:

Statements like this kill me. Even assuming arguendo this statement is true (ie the people did not die or become disabled from unrelated causes) there have been approximately 4.2 billion vaccines given. 23,940 divided by 4.2 billion gives an almost unregisterable number on my calculator- but it is .00051%.

Yet 4.2 million have actually died from Covid.

Exactly. You could also argue that 95% of all heroin addicts used to drink milk as a child, so milk drinking leads to heroin addiction.

Remember that our dear brother Keith Daniel died of Covid.

Sin, apathy, compromising, prayerlessness in Christendom is a much more serious matter than mask mandates and vaccination.

2021/8/3 11:44Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

I'm all for discussing news and current events. With today’s political climate as Christians, we should all be very careful not to get into any heavy debates/arguments, because this can cause confusion and strife, especially when “sometimes” there’s little “true” information we get now days from MSM, because they have all adapted a political agenda.

As for as vaccinations, I personally don’t answer that question or ask anyone that question, this is a very personal decision for all of us, and in my opinion, if you or I are asking someone, you’re wrong in doing so. Now to talking politics, I almost lost one of my brothers in Christ friendship during the Presidential election, by a political discussion, well that was the first and my last political discussion with anyone.

We can all disagree with our brothers and sisters, that’s ok, but when you want to push your opinions on me to the point of an argument, to where Satan is cheering you on, I don’t need that kind of cheerleader, or that kind of debate.

2021/8/3 14:37Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Bill I could care less what people do. I just think it’s a crying shame that many are needlessly dying (most of them unsaved) because they read things like “11,000 people died from the vaccine.” They don’t stop to think that even if that is true, which I strongly doubt, the chances are infinitesimally small that any one person will die from the vaccine. It’s like the chance of dying from taking an aspirin, yet no one thinks twice about that.

2021/8/3 15:23Profile
staff

Re:

Hi all,
Last years "conspiracy theories" are this years reality.How can you stay clear of conspiracy theories?Christianity is a conspiracy theory to millions.
A few months ago I couldnt believe my ears when I heard and saw Christians believing niavely that the covid outbreak was natural rather than man made and that it had "nothing" to do with the outcome of the US election.
Now it turns out that what every Christian with an ounce of discernement knew all along ,it was made in a lab in China and the election was a complete fraud as we can see with the Audit in Arizona .
The Census in Joseph's and Mary's time is a type of the endtimes and even though they obeyed the census as we do now but they didnt hang around too long to see the consequences ,all two year olds and under were killed .
I personally know a woman who spent two weeks in the hospital because of the vaccine ,Her doctor told her she couldnt take the second dose on no account .She had stroke like symptoms and it was touch and go. TMK how do you know that the "11000 figure " isnt correct? where are you getting ur news from ?The media is a false prophet such as cnn or the CDC or the health ministries.How can we believe the devils mouthpiece just because they have control of the majority of the news?

urs staff

2021/8/3 15:53Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Staff like I said even if it is correct the chances of dying are beyond exceedingly remote. The chance of dying from Covid is higher by many orders of magnitude.

2021/8/3 16:00Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re: Todd

Todd, I’m sorry if you might have felt my response was to you personally, it surely wasn’t, it was just my personal opinion/opinions on my experiences with all that’s gone on since the presidential election.

2021/8/3 16:03Profile
deogloria

Re:

Just two more comments;
if things go from bad to worse in the future please don't ever say: "wir haben es nicht gewusst..." (we didn't know...)

again, "choose this day what you want to believe..." !

Blessings

2021/8/3 16:15Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re: Deogloria

Nice response, sometimes the less we say, it really Blesses folks more. God Bless

2021/8/3 16:51Profile
jrgquirino

Orange County, CA

Re: Beware of conspiracy theories, political agendas, and offences

Amen to that. True statement. Christians have found pleasure in conspiracy theories. So sad. At the same time, it does not surprise me because Jesus said In Matthew 24: 4 Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. This crystal clear, fake conspiracy theories are the current day deception to many believers and they have put their faith in them. Faith is only placed in God and Gods word not any idea made up of man. But it must happen. The love of many will grow cold because of where they have put their faith.

2021/8/3 17:04Profile
staff

Re:

Hi TMK
Says WHO?
H

2021/8/3 17:17Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy