Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Daniel 12:9 vs Rev. 22:10

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
deogloria

Re:

savanna wrote: "The evidence proves that the harlot is Jerusalem"
I see no proof that this is the case.

Peter wrote: "The church in Babylon, chosen together with you, sends you greetings, as does my son Mark..."1 Peter 5:13
He was unlikely in Jerusalem when he wrote this.
But I will not continue this discussion, it is not very helpful - we and the world out there need Gospel preaching in these difficult times

Edit: changed some words

2021/6/9 16:11Profile
savannah

Re: Jerusalem "the harlot" on seven mountains

Jerusalem is built on seven mountains:
1)Mt. Goath
2)Mt. Gareb,
3)Mt. Acra,
4)Mt. Bezetha,
5)Mt. Zion,
6)Mt. Ophel, and
7)Mt. Moriah.

"As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so the LORD is round about his people from henceforth even for ever." {Psalms 125:2)

"How is the faithful city become an harlot! it was full of judgment; righteousness lodged in it; but now murderers."

"For of old time I have broken thy yoke, and burst thy bands; and thou saidst, I will not transgress; when upon every high hill and under every green tree thou wanderest, playing the harlot."

"They say, If a man put away his wife, and she go from him, and become another man's, shall he return unto her again? shall not that land be greatly polluted? but thou hast played the harlot with many lovers; yet return again to me, saith the LORD. Lift up thine eyes unto the high places, and see where thou hast not been lien with. In the ways hast thou sat for them, as the Arabian in the wilderness; and thou hast polluted the land with thy whoredoms and with thy wickedness. Therefore the showers have been withholden, and there hath been no latter rain; and thou hadst a whore's forehead, thou refusedst to be ashamed."

"But thou didst trust in thine own beauty, and playedst the harlot because of thy renown, and pouredst out thy fornications on every one that passed by; his it was. And of thy garments thou didst take, and deckedst thy high places with divers colours, and playedst the harlot thereupon: the like things shall not come, neither shall it be so. Thou hast also taken thy fair jewels of my gold and of my silver, which I had given thee, and madest to thyself images of men, and didst commit whoredom with them, And tookest thy broidered garments, and coveredst them: and thou hast set mine oil and mine incense before them."

Isaiah 1:21, Jeremiah 2:20, Jeremiah 3:1-3, and Ezekiel 16:15-18

2021/6/9 21:22Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy