SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : PRAY FOR KEITH DANIEL

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
PosterThread
makrothumia

Texas

Re: a word to ponder

“The righteous man perishes, and no man takes it to heart; And devout men are taken away, while no one understands. For the righteous man is taken away from evil,”
‭‭ “He enters into peace; They rest in their beds, Each one who walked in his upright way.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭57:1-2

Who would have thought 31/2 years were enough for our Lord to minister. Surely with 30 more years He would do far more than any other king in Israel’s history.

Peter knew so and boldly stated as much - till Jesus addressed him as Satan and called him a stumbling block because he had in mind the things of men.

Every martyr had more fruitful years of service, as did Stephen, Peter, and Paul. But His ways are not our ways and His thoughts are not our thoughts. What appeared to be the greatest tragedy in our Lord’s death was actually His triumph over the powers of darkness.

Mak

2021/2/28 16:40Profile
dolfan

Tennessee, but my home's in Alabama

Re:

Lord, please heal our brother and your servant. Please give him life to bless his family and those who love and know him most. Give us ears to hear not only him, but every person to whom You speak through to your people.

Raise up more Keith Daniels in local churches throughout the Earth. Cause us to love You and pursue You.

2021/2/28 20:07Profile
mama27

Re:

Latest update:

“Brother Keith is still on ventilator with cardiac support but there was no incident in night :). Relatively stable with cardiac support. Oxygen saturation little bit up touching on 92%. He needs fervent prayer for lungs, heart, calm, God’s tender presence to flood the room and a miraculous touch from Heaven upon his body. Eyes on God alone.”

2021/3/1 7:42Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

Father, we thank you that all things are possible with you, and all things are possible unto them that believe. Lord, Brother Keith needs a miracle, and we know that you are a miracle working God. Lord, we are asking you to clear up our brother’s lungs, we thank you for sending your Word to heal Brother Keith in Jesus name, be glorified Lord Jesus!

2021/3/1 8:49Profile
mama27

Re:

I received this update about 6 hours ago but unable to post till now:

“Report tonight is not good. Keith doing very badly. His oxygen saturation has dropped to 82%. They have had to increase oxygen flow. That was all the info available with emphasis on “not doing well at all.”

2021/3/1 19:43Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Thank you sister for posting this. Lord please touch your servant.

2021/3/1 20:35Profile
mama27

Re:

Latest update:

“ Report not good. No improvement from the downward plunge yesterday. With added oxygen no deterioration, but no sign of improvement and hospital not happy with his condition.

Eyes on God alone, Please keep praying fervently.

Spoke to Dr today. Still critical. Has secondary infection. They are doing all they can and we call on God to do what man cannot. SO appreciate your prayers.”

2021/3/2 8:35Profile
mama27

Re:

End of the day in South Africa....

“”Keith same condition as last 2 days - not deteriorated further. Please keep praying.”

2021/3/2 14:23Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Amen sister, the Lord have great mercy, Jesus please touch your servant.

2021/3/2 15:42Profile
mama27

Re:

This morning from Jenny:

“Keith’s kidneys are failing but they are treating and addressing this. He is still on ventilator, bit more sedation with all the treatment of the infection he got. We can but cry to God.”

“Coveting your prayers. Thank you so much all.”

And a poem she wrote -

“Lord, I’m a vessel tossed in the sea
What are those storm
Clouds threatening me?
Be brave My darling - my precious one
Right in the craft - God’s only Son!
He knows the moment to say - BE STILL!
All that He asks is rest in His Will!”

“God is my source of comfort.”

2021/3/3 7:42Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net