SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : PRAY FOR KEITH DANIEL

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Father in heaven, we petition you in the powerful Name of Jesus Christ to heal brother Keith Daniel and cause his fever to cease. Lord preserve your servant for more years of fruitful service for the body is our plea.

2021/2/27 8:35Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

Father, we agree with Brother Greg that you are healing Brother Kieth. We rebuke this fever in the name of Jesus, and we thank you Lord for your promise :
that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven. In the
Mighty name of Jesus we pray.

2021/2/27 9:27Profile
mama27

Re:

Agreeing in prayer....

“Report just came in. Blood tests fairly normal. No major infection (praise God!). Other tests being done. He is not improved but then not really deteriorated. Slowly becoming more responsive. Blood pressure still fluctuating. No drastic change with support he is on. He is trying to wake up on minimal sedation. He is relatively stable at moment. God have mercy - His will be done.”

2021/2/27 13:19Profile
mama27

Re:

Latest update:

“Still on ventilator but doing most of the breathing on his own.
Breathing a bit fast - hyperventilating. No major decline in condition.
Becoming more responsive and wanting to do breathing.”

Please keep praying everyone!

2021/2/28 9:19Profile
billy1980

Re:

Father we left up brother Kieth to you. We pray for healing. I pray also for what you see He needs prayer concerning at this time. We pray He would be able to point many more to you, and continue helping build up your saints in Christ. In Jesus name.

2021/2/28 10:35Profile
mama27

Re:

PLEASE PRAY.....

This just came in....

“Report came in and it is with an earnest call for increased and intense prayer that I relay report. He is still in a very critical position. Very reliant on the cardiac medication to stabilize his blood pressure. Oxygen saturation not increasing above 88% (it is supposed to be above 95%). Please pray earnestly. So grateful for all who stand with us.”

2021/2/28 14:26Profile
makrothumia

Texas

Re: Precious in the Sight of the Lord....

Dear Saints,

I have been so blessed to see the outpouring of love from the saints here on SI who have been touched by the ministry of this dear saint. Many of us have received spiritual grace the Lord imparted to us through this dear servant. Perhaps the Lord will raise him up and give him more years of fruitful service, but perhaps the seeds of grace that were planted in our lives through him will sprout and multiply his ministry far beyond his limited lifespan.

I was with my father of 87 years as he passed away. His death was precious in the sight of my God and precious to me, for he was a saint. This is a win win situation for God. If God raises brother Keith up from this sickness, God will be glorified. If this dear saint’s time has come - he will be with the Lord which is better for him.

Do not despair - death has already lost its sting - the grave has no victory. The same Lord who delivered Peter from prison allowed him to be crucified upside down. God was glorified in both in his life and in his death.

God has been glorified in Keith Daniel’s life and will be glorified in this dear saints passing - whenever that day may come. The victory is already our Lord’s.

Mak

2021/2/28 15:23Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Amen brother Alan, thank you for those words of encouragement in the midst of this situation.

Death has indeed been conquered.

It just seems as so few ministers are left that are prophetically speaking to the body of Christ in the West.

2021/2/28 15:45Profile
mama27

Re:

Beautifully put, Makrothumia.....God will be glorified! He has profoundly impacted my life and I know the lives of countless others.

2021/2/28 15:51Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

He impacted my life

2021/2/28 16:11Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy