SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Breaking News :Supreme Court To Hear Case Against Swing States Feb 19th

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread
staff

Re:

Hi Docs,
I posted that link anyway ,who am I to be a shield anyone and you are as discerning as I am .I think you will recognise the qualities this man has ,genuine love for Jesus and clear with his message,no frills or trills urs staff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAlNnr2uaNM

2021/2/5 22:21Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Dolfan,
As I said I didnt get any second source only this video and I dont have a link other than this .It could be only docketing as you say like the Texas case but according to this report which could be jumping the gun its more than that,
urs staff

2021/2/5 22:26Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Docs,
I keep thinking about
If my people who are called by name......I will heal their land.
The point is we cant say this scripture and believe for it without understanding from it that God recongnises "lands" and territories by extension.
If this is the case its a job that Joe Biden or the democratic party cant do at this juncture in time,God cant do it either also by extension with them in power.
I personally can only pray that the thief gives back what he has stolen,urs staff

2021/2/5 22:33Profile
deogloria

Re:

Thank you dolfan for clarifying this.
Everything else is therefore just speculation and damaging.

2021/2/6 0:27Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Deogloria,
I dont think this has been clarified.Dolfan hasnt provided a link for his speculation that it is only a docket.I did think originally that it was a docketing only but after watching the video the brother on it was clear it was going to be a case.
The jump to a conclusion that it is speculation is premature.
Either way its not damaging ,either way its good news that the case is coming up before the supreme court and hopefully those that who stole,lied and cheated namely Joe Biden and the Democratic party will be brought to Justice.

The Democratic Party has an AntiChrist Spirit behind it and anyone that voted ,supported or even cheered it on, have been supporting the Spirit of AntiChrist whether they knew it or not.
Even a wicked Judge sometimes does the right things! and we should pray like the widow in the parable of the widow and the judge.
We should pray that justice will be done on the 19th of Feb and we should pray that Christians who find themselves like David did lining up with the Philistines will begin to have a clear mind about these things,

urs staff

The Parable of the Widow and the Judge

18 He told them a parable to illustrate that it is necessary always to pray and not lose heart. 2 He said: “In a city there was a judge who did not fear God or regard man. 3 And a widow was in that city. She came to him, saying, ‘Avenge me against my adversary.’

4 “He would not for a while. Yet afterward he said to himself, ‘Though I do not fear God or respect man, 5 yet because this widow troubles me, I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she will weary me.’ ”

6 And the Lord said, “Hear what the unjust judge says. 7 And shall not God avenge His own elect and be patient with them, who cry day and night to Him? 8 I tell you, He will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless, when the Son of Man comes, will He find faith on the earth?

2021/2/6 5:05Profile
dolfan

Tennessee, but my home's in Alabama

Re:

https://www.scotusblog.com/events/

Feb 19 is “conferences”

The Court has conferences among justices, clerks and support staff to layout the calendar for hearings and other activities. They also meet to decide on cases where cert petitions are pending. If you recall cert simply is a request for the case to be heard on appeal. Cert is discretionary and only is granted if 4 justices approve the request. So, conferences will produce cert decisions too.

2021/2/6 17:08Profile
staff

Re:

Hi
Here is the latest from First Harvest Ministries.Have a listen and make up ur mind for yourselves,urs staff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMVI10RKjB4

2021/2/6 20:20Profile
dolfan

Tennessee, but my home's in Alabama

Re:

Here is the bottom line. I was correct and the guy on YouTube was not.

He said on YouTube on Friday that the case would be HEARD on 2/19. Today he is revising what he said to mean something other than what he said. No matter.

The case is on a docket with other regularly scheduled cases for conference. They are merely reviewing the petition for writ of certiorari. That doesn’t mean it has been granted. The case may or may not move forward after 2/19 but no decision other than whether to hear the case will happen on 2/19. This is not even breaking news. The case was already bound to be put on a conference docket. He should stop making this something it isn’t.

2021/2/6 20:55Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Dolfan,
The writ of certiorari wasnt mentioned yesterday and that would have clarified it.
The news broke yesterday which makes it breaking news and other media including the epoch times and the washington times have reported today.
I asked for clarification was it to be heard on the 19th or was it only to be decided but nobody knew so thats why I said I only had this source for it at the start of the post.
Much of the media had already said that the Powell/Wood case was not going ahead and the docket has at least proved that to be wrong.
They could now lump all the cases into one as their are more than one including the PA one from Mike Kelly if they go ahead.Also the Judge McCullough ruling will be part of the decision as that case will be have to be reviewed by the Supreme Court.She said that if the case that came before a higher court it would win on its merits.So they will have to at least review what she saw.
It will give SCOTUS another chance to do the right thing and accept the case even if the case isnt heard for a few months.Im still convinced God will pull this out of the fire whether its this way or another way and that truth will win out in the end,
urs staff

2021/2/6 21:38Profile
deogloria

Re:

dolfan wrote: "Here is the bottom line. I was correct and the guy on YouTube was not...This is not even breaking news. The case was already bound to be put on a conference docket. He should stop making this something it isn’t. "
And staff should stop promoting false prophets.
Very damaging for a Christian site.

2021/2/6 22:16Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy