SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics :  Prophetic Word: Trump Will Remain the President & An Apology.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
PosterThread
jrgquirino

Orange County, CA

Re:

Hi brother Marvin,

you speak exactly as the conspiracy believers of the world. NO different here then, we believe just like the world believes. This is exactly what extremists are saying as well. Great example of how the world has come into the church and influenced the church instead of the church influencing the world. Blessings to you.

2021/1/13 13:14Profile
jrgquirino

Orange County, CA

Re:

Hi Staff,

I have heard Trump loud and clear. I would kindly say this, many of your comments are not biblical true. There is an overwhelming about of scripture that warns us of such man like this. Pro LIfe he is not, He is very far from pro life. He perverted that message for his gain. He actually used an executive order to rip babies away from their mothers at the border, which now are lost. Many got sick and passed on sadly. If he was really pro life he would not had done that to the babies and mothers by force, not giving them a choice. To say no leader has done more for Christian as him is extremely wrong. You must have forgot about history then. Sound like denial as well about idolizing trump. Never have we seen so much passion to put and keep this man in power. This passion has never beeen present for Jesus. But so easily exposed, many believer have hit the streets to show their love and passion for a man, trump. Never for Jesus though. Moving the embassy to Jerusalem is nothing to fathom. The location is nothing. Jerusalem will always be there. The fact that you said he has mentioned the name of Jesus from a WH podium is impressing to you is something to be of great caution. So any man regardless of life can use the name of Jesus and you will quickly worship that man. Regarding your F word comment, Jesus never used the F word, he never cursed. No comparison what so ever with Jesus to Trump. However you just proved how you have tried to compared Trump to Jesus, shows where you hear is. Beware of the worship to Trump.

2021/1/13 13:31Profile
staff

Re:

I repost this as I put it in the wrong post.This is to correct the total inacuracy in your post.You have made some amazing claims that you didnt follow up with any evidence.You have been delibrately provocative so as to cause arguements and division and to get Greg to close any posts on Trump.Whether Greg falls for that I dont know.

Hi Jr,

At least you are honest "you dont like Trump" ,that is admirable.Let everyone repent not just President Trump but you and me and all the Trump haters need to repent too!who have no logical reason to hate him but they do anyway.

Lets correct the record

Pro Life
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Njm2IjWEsI

TRUMP AT AN ANTI ABORTION RALLY .
He ran on a Pro Lift platform and as you know or should know the law of the country is that it is "legal to a abort babies".It is legal
The only legal way to stop that is to pick Supreme Court Judges who are Pro Life .Donald Trump picked 3 pro life Judges.Donald Trump could perhaps send in the Troops to stop abortion but then Christians would be complaining that he was a law breaker!
This paves the way for a case to arise that will eventually reach the court and will over turn Rowe v Wade.

On Propaganda believed by Christians

As you know or should know Donald Trump's did not build cages as reported by CNN etc .The cages were built by the Obama adminstration .
This is issue on the border is And I repeat nothing to do with Abortion or pro life.
The baby issue was a mistake granted but as far as possible they tried to rectify the situation and because he built a wall on the border these scenes created over many years are becoming extinct.All administration make mistakes ,All.

ON ISRAEL

We have had many presidents who said they wanted an embassy move but didnt do it.The Obama administration and the democrats who are atheists support Palestine and Iran enemies of Israel .Trump has put both back in their box.

Benjamin Netanyahu Prime Minster of Israel 19hrs ago.
BBC
"After holding talks with Mr Trump in Washington DC on Monday, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu praised the president as "the greatest friend that Israel has had in the White House".
Obama was greatly antisemetic recognised by Christians and Jews throughout the world and by the US abstention in the UN.
For anyone to say that Donald Trump did not carry out his mandate on Israel and on Abortion is totally incorrect ,
urs staff

2021/1/14 13:16Profile
wijnand

Re:

AMEN on the first reply from Greg, it's interesting that it seems that many Americans seem to think that America is there real homeland and that it's a blessing to live there... but when I see America I think of the damage that for example holywood has done to my nation.. and the many deceptions that came from America (JW, Mormons, Toronto-'blessing', a Christianity without repentance and holiness, etc.). I know that God gave a lot of blessings to America in the past, the revivals, the constitution... but those revival-times are a long time gone. I would really desire to see that the church in America stops with worshiping America, and starts seeing that America isn't a christian nation, but a nation a head for big time judgement. That a massive repentance and return to God will take place in the house of God! That they see the need of it all and start seeking the kingdom of God!

O God, have mercy!

2021/1/15 2:34Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Wijand,
Their are so many evils that are in America,as you say and Hollywood has been the mouth piece for so many other evils such as Abortion,the Gay agenda and all the other identity politics.This is the very short list.

But I think one side of the Church are trying to corner the market on Holiness and Repentance and Judgement.All I hear from Christians who support Trump is repentance ,America needs to repent.
Here is a link for Marcus Rogers, he still believes Trump will get in and he believes in Pre trib but he strongly preaches about the evils of the US and the need for repentance.
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrMarcusjrogers/videos

Nobody I have heard who are Christian Trump supporters dont think America will not be Judged.Most likely if at the end of this process ,after all the agony ,injustice ,lies and now persecution in the form of censorship that God does part the Red Sea and allows President Trump a second term their will be a great repentance and celebration in the US Church and even more so world wide.

Nineveh
God allowed Nineveh a second chance when they humbled themselves and repented ,cant he do the same for the US who have far more people.We can not worship "Persecution ,Pacifism and Repentance" either as many are fond of doing.
Their has to be a "Catalyst" for repentance to happen just like Jonah was the Catalyst for Nineveh.Or should I say Jonah wasnt the Catalyst but he delivered the Catalyst which was a prophetic message "Judgement is upon you".
According to some who posted previously on SI this message could not be conveyed today as it is a prophecy that foretells a future event and when it is going to happen ie straightaway.

Misnomer
The arguement that Christian Trump supporters worship America is not true.What is happening now is a liberal communist takeover which leads to many many more evils to add to the ones the US has already got.If you want the bodies to stack up their is nothing better than Good ol atheistic Communism.Christians have a love for the Nation state as does God.
Their has to be a distintion made between the Christian Trump Supporter and the Trump supporter.You cannot be accountable for a supporter who supports Trump that does not know the lord and expect them to act like they do.

urs staff

2021/1/15 7:28Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy