SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Prophets of Trump

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

I would like to point out a few reasons why conservative Christians supported Pres.Trump.

When Trump was elected in 2016 he promised to "drain the swamp" meaning - clean up corruption that characterizes politicians. Hence, the opposition from the "swamp". Pres.Truman said if any politician gets wealthy while in office, he is corrupt. Many politicians have been enriched by accepting bribes, kickbacks thus perverting common sense.

There has been a move to normalize perversion in popular culture by penalizing Christians who will practice their faith in the marketplace. Christians have been sued, arrested for discrimination because they refused to bake cakes, photograph, etc. for those who celebrate same sex unions. Living out ones faith against perversion - homosexuality - could get you in trouble. We saw rollback in this with Trump's administration but expect it to accelerate with Biden at the helm.

Pres. Trump was pro-life whereas Biden and company are pro-death at any level.

Fifty plus years ago Russian communists declared they will take over the USA in 1973. It did not happen then but they went underground infiltrating the educational systems, legal systems that worked to limit our freedoms, pervert the gospel message in churches by introducing a different gospel - and the church fell for it in the name of love and justice.

This entire philosophical system is demonic. The reason Trump was so hated was because he could not be bought - he did not need their money - he donated his income from the US government to charity. He took only $1.00 a year for legal purposes.

On the issue of racism- this issue was becoming history until Michelle Obama inflamed it which then became the mantra for the Black Lives Matter group. But one never heard them address the abortion issue among blacks who had the highest abortion rates among the people in the USA. And these discontents would provoke incidents.

In recent years we have seen a distortion of reality in the news media. We are at the point where Russians used to say they will read the news paper reports on what is happening but then assume the opposite it true. This is where we are at with popular news media.

Conservative Christians expect persecution from the gov to accelerate to levels we have not seen but will be similar to what is happening in communist countries.

This in my opinion and what I have observed during my sojourn on this planet for 73 years. Some may disagree with me, but I am grieved as I see the rank apostasy that bedevils most churches and how they cooperate with the acceptance and normalizing of sin. Many of us expect God's judgement to fall on this nation but we felt like we were given a reprieve these last four years and now we expect it to accelerate.

Sandra

2021/1/8 22:09Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Deadn
You are selecting what part of the early church you want to keep and what you want to throw away.

ON APOSTLES AND PROPHETS IN THE CHURCH
ACTS
The qualification for being the twelth Apostle is that you had to have come under the ministry of John The Baptist or you could not be part of the 12.The ministry of John The Baptist is the ministry of Elijah.
The Two Witnesses are the Ministry of Elijah in the Final book.They come and restore the same things Elijah restored and John restored which is the twelve stones or twelve apostles.Mount Carmel and Pentecost are the same thing in essence and point directly to the Two Witnesses and how God deals with Jezebel and the AntiChrist.

ON WHETHER I KNOW A TRUE PROPHET
No my pastor is prophesying because thats what he says he is doing .
ONE OTHER POINT
You missed my point calling some one by their gift is a form of wrong authority .
ON TRUMP WINNING AND ORTHODOXY
On Christians who say their is no evidence ,they either went out of their way to avoid seeing it,they chose to believe the false prophet of the Main stream media over other Christians or they secretly have a problem with Trump but wont admit it because its petty .Have you seen the evidence in the Legislatures?The sworn testimony of people who saw the fraud,the stopping of the count,the partial audit in Arizona which said 3% of votes were switched ,the audit of the dominion machines in wisconsin and all the other stuff.
Do you rather listen to CNN ,MSNBC AND OTHERS than your own brothers and sister in Christ.Bill Barr lied ,he lied all year about releasing the John Durham report.He is not a Christian but Kayleigh mcanany is and Mike Pompeo are .I would trust Kayleigh Mcanany a brilliant spokesperson,Lawyer and Christian,a true sister in Christ than CNN ,Bill Barr and Kamala Harris.

ON WHETHER FALSE PROPHETS CAN BE CHRISTIAN
We dont do Stoning for Sinning in the New Testament ,thats outlawed .False Prophesy is wrong but it is a sin and in being a sin it can be covered by the blood.
Peter and Paul are doomed because they prophesied in Jesus name .If the qualification for being doomed is that you prophesy.The Scripture clearly doesnt meant that EVERYONE who Prophesied or Cast Out Demons are going to hell.
Perhaps those who say that Prophesy is not for today are they themselves prophesying falsely?

ON THIS POINT

Quote:

I Qouted

The New Testament clearly states that the purpose of Prophesy is to Exhort,Comfort and Console the Church and if we do not have Prophesy well the consequences are we cant Exhort,Comfort and Console the body in such a direct way from the throne of God.

If this is the case then it voids out the bible and tells us the bible is not enough for us today. Do you agree with that? Can God not use the bible to direct us, as a body, in a certain way?

Dont blame me blame Paul ,if you think Paul is voiding out the bible thats not my fault its Pauls.Paul should shut his mouth because he doesnt know what hes talking about and Paul should stop voiding out the bible by writing scripture .Of Course I agree God Uses the bible but he also uses Prophesy that is always in line with Gods written word.Without the Holy Spirit breathing on the words of the bible it just becomes a dusty old book with no inspiration.How possibly could Paul saying that Prophesy is needed for exhortation,consolation and ediification negate the bible.How could edification from the Holy Spirit through prophesy unedify the Church?
urs staff

2021/1/8 22:56Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Deadn
I am convinced we are in the last days and scripture says that men and women will prophesy .The last days can not mean any other thing other than the days from early church until the very end .For instance the last days cant mean 1st century and not every other century after the first days .It doesnt say they will prophesy for some of the last days and then you are on your own,it doesnt say that God wants to communicate for some of the last days but the nearer we get to the very last day he will have nothing to communicate .

In the last days, God says,
I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
your young men will see visions,
your old men will dream dreams.
Even on my servants, both men and women,
I will pour out my Spirit in those days,
and they will prophesy.
urs staff

2021/1/8 23:05Profile
Sree

Re:

Quote:

Nonsense

"Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God." Roms 13:1 ESV

Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you.

Romans 13:1 talks about Christians subjecting to government's not government subjecting to the Bible! Totally irrelevant!

In the great commission, Jesus commanded his disciples to reach all nations (or races) but baptize only believers there. A nation itself cannot be baptized. Childish to even think of such an explanation! Gospel should be preached in all nations but no nation can be run by Gospel message! It is not the purpose of the Gospel.

There is no Christain nation period. All these elderly American Christians (usually of a particular race) should come out of their dream that America is a Christain nation. NO, it is not and it will never be. No nation on this earth can be governed using the Bible. Sermon on the mount is not for the government to follow but individual believers. Mixing state and Church is the birth of Babylon explained in revelation. The church cannot and should not be involved in any politics whatsoever.

A Christian can have political views nothing wrong about it. But a Church should have nothing in association with politics. Can we imagine Jesus calling Herod to preach in his Church? Herod was at his time a much-appreciated leader. He built synagogues and was well praised as a God-given leader for Israel. But he ended up beheading John the Baptist and played his role in crucifying Jesus.

Any Church involving in politics or predicting and preaching on the political result is a Babylon, doomed to be destroyed. Run out of its midst if you still have ears to hear.

2021/1/9 0:20Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Sree,
On the one hand we have An Atheistic ,Abortion Supporting,Israel hating Candidate and on the other hand we have a President who proved through his actions To be Pro life ,Israel supporting and supportive of Christians and you are saying that latter category should not be supported because h shows signs of Arrogance.
You have also said anyone who supported the President is under delusion.Can you not see the complete contradiction?

This statement might as well come from CNN ,its actually racist and ageist.It also goes against one of the Principals of the old testament which is respect for older people because of their wisdom.

your qoute
"There is no Christain nation period. All these elderly American Christians (usually of a particular race) should come out of their dream that America is a Christain nation."

God clearly has put Nations in place as a boundary to the spread of Sin which is explained in the tower of babel story.So its clearly not that the nation is Christian but clearly that the nation is in fact a nation thats important.
Nobody thinks that the US is a Christian nation but that the country was formed and its laws were formed to encourage freedom of worship.

Your qoute
The church cannot and should not be involved in any politics whatsoever.

Without the Church we would have 9 surpreme court judges that would support Abortion.Now because of Christian support with people who voted for Donald Trump and are part of his team we have 5 judges who are PRO LIFE .If Christians werent involved with politics this would not happen.So would you rather see Christians not involved with politics and Abortion in the country or Christians involved in politics and No Abortion Sree??

Yours staff

2021/1/9 6:17Profile
DEADn

Lakeland FL

Re:

Quote:

Hi Deadn
I am convinced we are in the last days and scripture says that men and women will prophesy .The last days can not mean any other thing other than the days from early church until the very end .For instance the last days cant mean 1st century and not every other century after the first days .It doesnt say they will prophesy for some of the last days and then you are on your own,it doesnt say that God wants to communicate for some of the last days but the nearer we get to the very last day he will have nothing to communicate .

In the last days, God says,
I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
your young men will see visions,
your old men will dream dreams.
Even on my servants, both men and women,
I will pour out my Spirit in those days,
and they will prophesy.
urs staff

Peter said this was fulfilled in the Upper Room. What confuses me with this is 'all people' part of it. This isn't just something that is happening in the last 50 years. A lot of people seem to want to suggest that but in this day so many people are claiming visions and dreams and prophesy but none of it lines up with what we see written in the Word. Meaning they are either false in meaning or ambiguous and those people who seem to want some attention will tell you about theirs. Elijah list is filled with this nonsense.

2021/1/9 6:49Profile
Sree

Re:

Quote:

On the one hand we have An Atheistic ,Abortion Supporting,Israel hating Candidate and on the other hand we have a President who proved through his actions To be Pro life ,Israel supporting and supportive of Christians and you are saying that latter category should not be supported because h shows signs of Arrogance.
You have also said anyone who supported the President is under delusion.Can you not see the complete contradiction?

Staff, you clearly do not understand my posts or you are confused with different points of view in this forum. Let me clarify my stand here.
I believe a Christian can have a political view. If we both sit together then we both will agree politically more than disagree. This shows who I support. I do not want to be public about my political views in a Christain forum. I said here that I rejoiced in the 2016 election results and desired the same in 2020. Discussing or debating on political views is not appropriate here. I have no problem even if we differ in our political views. That is perfectly fine. So you can prove nothing by justifying your political stand which is also similar to mine!

Quote:

Nobody thinks that the US is a Christian nation but that the country was formed and its laws were formed to encourage freedom of worship.

One of the main reasons I live in the USA is for the freedom of worship that I see here. This is my only reason to rejoice with the 2016 election results and sad about 2020 results!

Freedom of worship should be for all, including Hindus and Muslims. There is no Freedom of worship in a country run by Hindu laws, the same as one run by Sharia laws. Similarly, there cannot be one run by the Bible. While I want Hindu and Islamic majority nations to not enforce their religious laws on people, how can I support the USA enforcing Christian laws on its people? I cannot do it with the right conscience.

The reason you do not find any problem in running a country by the Bible is that you have not witnessed how a country turns out when it is run by a religious book. I have witnessed it. You and I may agree that the Bible and Christian principles are different from Hindu and Sharia law. But for a common man, it is all the same.

Also, Christianity is not given for a nation to follow. It is for us individuals to follow and thereby influence a nation. Not the other way round like how Sharia law is forced on its people by the nation. This is where you and I are differing.

I do not expect the USA to be run by any Christain principle. I will come to sensitive subjects like abortion later. I want the USA to be run based on humanitarian principles and support freedom of religion by separating government from all religious groups including Churches.

Quote:

Without the Church we would have 9 surpreme court judges that would support Abortion.Now because of Christian support with people who voted for Donald Trump and are part of his team we have 5 judges who are PRO LIFE .If Christians werent involved with politics this would not happen.So would you rather see Christians not involved with politics and Abortion in the country or Christians involved in politics and No Abortion Sree??

This is where you and I differ. Please read it multiple times. We both agree that abortion is evil. But how do we handle this problem? You believe the Church should back the politicians who fight against this evil. I beg to differ here.

We fight against any social evil either it is abortion or LGBTQ by not going in the way of politics, but by influencing individual people. The way I live as a light in my neighborhood should influence people to not abort their babies. The way I love my children and provide for them should challenge the unbelievers around me to change. The way the Church preaches a higher standard should change the community from the way of sin to the way of righteousness.

I came to the USA as a practicing Hindu. I am now a disciple of Jesus. I credit Christianity in the USA for my conversion. But it is not the Christianity forced on me by the USA but the Christianity that I saw in the church I accidentally stumbled upon. It is the life of a few Christians whom God made me meet that changed me. As a Hindu, I was a supporter of abortion and LGBTQ, but now I am not. The change did not happen because I was forced by the political stand of the USA, but because of my conversion by the Gospel, I heard in the USA.

I believe we greatly limit God when a CHurch backs a political leader and believes that he is the only hope to fight such social evils (abortion, LGBTQ, etc). God does not need a politician to do it. He is powerful enough to bring the Change if we live like the light that he desires us to be. If you and I are shining the light of the Lord in our community then we can change this nation.

Any Church or its leader who takes a political stand and predicts the winner openly in a Church is building Babylon. He is not building the Church of Jesus. He has not faith in God and does not even know God.

Calling such degraded political predictions as Prophesy is a height of stupidity. It is degrading the gift of prophecy. Prophesy is a way higher standard than a political prediction. It is to build the CHurch by convicting the people. My motives were convicted when I attended a Church as an unbeliever by prophetic words, not by political predictions (1 Cor 14:23). Such degraded predictions cannot save souls but will only take the listeners to hell. I have no doubt about it.

It is because the Churches in the USA have failed to be the light that they needed to support a political leader to influence the nation. This is not God's purpose at all. He wants you and me to do it without any influence of politics.

2021/1/9 8:38Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re: FTR

“Question to all:
Who here on SI doesn’t hear from the Lord directly (personally) ?“

The above was/is a rhetorical question....

“And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.”

In truth none of us “knows” what is about to transpire,... yet we each believe a particular thing based on the faith we were given and moreover what we did (how we invested) with that “talent” -

Having said this, my personal belief is that the whole world will be astonished by what will quickly transpire and it’s not gonna be for everyone,... the truth never was received by all, nonetheless everyone is subject to Him.
Brothers and sisters is this not exciting? Do you not feel the spirit within you at peace and yet stirred?
Glory to God for He is faithful 🙌🏻

To be more precise, I James Fletcher Whaley believe that what is currently and subsequently occurring will produce a harvest like has not been seen in ages (millennia) and we all would do well to prepare ourselves to be in position to share the gospel of the Kingdom of God, extending the hand of fellowship and inviting those, whom will have had the paradigm by which they view reality shattered and irreparably scattered to the winds, into the Kingdom . For they will be disparaged and without hope yet we possess hope and (I believe) will be given opportunity to give answer for why we have such a hope 🙏🏻 in doing so, our faith will become a lamp unto the feet and a light unto the path of those that seek Him 😇

It’s gonna be BIBLICAL 💯

2021/1/9 9:17Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Sree,
Everytime you want to shy away from answering my posts you say "i am confused or dont understand your posts".I am not at all confused about your posts but you have no biblical logic in my opinion regarding Prophesy.You want to limit God and put him in a prophetic box.God you can talk to the Church about a and b but not c.

Come on Sree you will never get rid of Abortion by influencing non Christians and influencing people is what politics is all about.You know that.God is clear that he will judge Nations and one of the jugdements on the US will be over Abortion.Influencing non Christians will may stop the odd abortion here and their but it will never ever get rid of it at State level.
Why bother changing a nation when you say a nation cant be Christian.

You want to CENSOR God on what he can say about the future.He is God nobody can stop him telling people about the future.Censorship of God is totally unscriptural.
Why was important in Daniel for God to layout exactly what Kingdoms arise and fall to the very end right through the New Testament until the end times.

Anyone Christian in my opinion who voted for Joe Biden a man who supports Abortion ,is Anti Israel and for Open Borders(A thing God hates) and the Gay agenda did so out of ignorance ,delusion or bitterness .They find themselves like David standing shoulder to shoulder with the Philistines ready to fight against God's people,urs staff

2021/1/9 9:56Profile
staff

Re:

Hi JFW,
We are in a postion where only a move of God will change things 180 degrees and this move will be biblical .Look at the Christians after Pentecost .They werent enthuased because of persecution but because of a move of his Spirit.
Christians will be moved because they will see the Justice of God in a mighty way.

Your Qoute
Having said this, my personal belief is that the whole world will be astonished by what will quickly transpire and it’s not gonna be for everyone,...

urs staff

2021/1/9 10:06Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy